what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee and Cigarettes

A series of vignettes by Jim Jarmusch featuring coffee and cigarettes. A stellar cast.

My favorite of his is still Night on Earth though.

Rovdyr

A Norwegian horror movie. It was well made and the visuals were pretty interesting but sadly it lacked in every other area. Stupid, unlikable characters and no story whatsoever.

:club:

^ That is pretty much what the movie was about. Which could have been fun, but it wasn't! :(

Standing in the Shadow

the-treasure-of-the-sierra-madre-1-humphrey-bogart-fred-c-dobbs-dobbs.jpg

'Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!'

102vuvc.jpg

Minus said:
the-treasure-of-the-sierra-madre-1-humphrey-bogart-fred-c-dobbs-dobbs.jpg

'Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!'

102vuvc.jpg

ooooh Humphrey Bogart. He's in an episode of Tales From The Crypt, season 6. They used special effects and made it look quite good.

Punisher said:
ooooh Humphrey Bogart. He's in an episode of Tales From The Crypt, season 6. They used special effects and made it look quite good.

Sounds interesting. :)

A Clockwork Orange

I saw Serrogates (sp?) the other night. It was fairly decent. I wouldn't exactly recommend it though.

Play Misty For Me

PlayMistyForMe-DVDcoverart.jpg

108987-large.jpg

Silly Stephen King sold the rights to Creepshow after the second movie, so it's not as good as the first two, but still worth watching.

hi there...

The last movie I watched was A Knights Tale, I'll remember that film forever because I watched it just after my best friend admitted he loved me back, after being in love with him for 2 years. It was the first and last night we spent as a couple before he left 300 miles away to university....

Latest posts

Back