what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edamame721 said:
The Expendables 2

(liked it so much more than the first one!)

Definitely next on my list!

Last was Man on a Ledge, very good! Loved that Genesis Rodriguez, wow.

I saw Mirror last night. It had some nice jumps and some good, original scenes even to someone who's had to dip into Thai horror for something new, but lost a lot of steam near the end as horror movies often do. The majority seem to follow in the footsteps of Stephen King's It. It could have used more story development and background to do those original scenes justice.

Tonight I watched:

Iron Man 2 - 8/10 (Not as good as the first one. But still great!)
Thor - 9/10 (Very funny at times. Has quite a lot of action in it. Highly recommended)

Yesterday I downloaded 10-15 Films from my Mum's Boyfriends Laptop. So I have plenty to watch at night, aside from what's on TV~

Watched The Hulk today. I thought it looked a little old. Turned out it was the 2003 one. Not the 2010 one. Still a good film for it's time though. 8/10

Was planning to watch Inception & Predators tonight too. But time is now of the essence as, as usual, this absolute idiot just had to go on about money. Whenever this lady opens her mouth to me, it's about money. Or she wants something from me. Then it always turns into an argument.

Gutted said:
Was planning to watch Inception & Predators tonight too.

Oooh, if you do get time to see Inception, please post your thoughts. I wanted to see that too, but would be interested in a 'review', first. :)

Adventures in Babysitting on the telly today.Didn't realise the guy that was bullied in Full Metal Jacket was in it.He must have lost a lot of weight between the Movies.....or gained a bit.Can't remember which came first.

Inception. I spoke to a few people who said this film was so great. I think it was good. But too long. Reminded me a little of The matrix. Not bad though - 8/10!

Callie said:
Xanadu
(Don't judge me)

(giggle) ....sing it....you know you want to.

Gutted said:
Inception. I spoke to a few people who said this film was so great. I think it was good. But too long. Reminded me a little of The matrix. Not bad though - 8/10!

Hmmm, nice review. I think I will definitely rent it.

Just watched Vampires Suck. I didn't like the look of it at first. But it turned out to be great :D 9/10!

Callie said:
Xanadu
(Don't judge me)

What would make you think we'd judge you Callie? None of us have judged you for the other things you like such as listening to Air Supply.

Watched The Hunger Games with The Kid last night

Latest posts

Back