what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have recently watched two Movies...
Transformer 3
I think that the Transformer 3 is a treat to watch though the role of Megatron is not as prominent as in the previous parts.13 is a bad movie...

Hanna, the movie was extremely boring except that 'Hanna' she's awesome she was pronouncing Arabic words the right way.. "Arabic is my first language" and I'm finally going to Harry Potter tomorrow ~Yaay :D

Harold and Maude

It was odd. Slightly disturbing but very romantic nonetheless. Spoilers: rip Maude.

15167.jpg

Actually a serial.

Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil -- I'd read the book years ago and finally got around to watching the movie on Netflix, I thought it was well done.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone....first and definitely not the last HP movie i'll see.

I know i'm late so what wanna fight about it?

The last movie I watched were "Once" actually it were the last 3 movies I watched.. I just had to see it again, and... urhm... again.. I have wanted to watch it for years but I never got around to it, finally I watch it an im amazed. It was made on an budget of 180.000 dollars, but Im not lying when im saying it were one of the best movie experiences I have ever had (and I have watched alooooot of movies). Anyways the 2 main characteres are played by 2 musicians, who doesnt have acting experience but they are great, and 60% of the movies is music.

But anyways if you like this song then the you will most likely enjoy watching the movie
[video=youtube]

Last movie I saw was the last Harry Potter movie and IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!! Every movie just left me feeling empty like it didn't really seem like a movie, and the ending was not a good climax that a good movie of 10 years should have.

Latest posts

Back