what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't seen a good Werewolf movie my entire life until Late Phases, despite a deep love for the topic. Unlike all the other cheap-effects, cheaper-story films, they managed to make an interesting protagonist - using only a blind old guy.

9J5cCF.jpg

The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete. (the movie has quite obviously inspired me to make my username :p)

I think it could make my Top 10 list of 2013 (though I watched it only last week).

It's about two boys who live in the projects, I'll stop at that so I don't spoil anything ... very touching, very meaningful, and a very good cast. I highly recommend it! Go watch it on Netflix!

"It Happened One Night" with Claudette Colbert and Clark Gable.

It was the first film (and one of only three films to date) to win all of the "Big Five" Oscar awards:
Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Director and Best Screenplay.

Claudette_Colbert_in_It_Happened_One_Night.jpg

misterpete said:
The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete. (the movie has quite obviously inspired me to make my username :p)

I think it could make my Top 10 list of 2013 (though I watched it only last week).

It's about two boys who live in the projects, I'll stop at that so I don't spoil anything ... very touching, very meaningful, and a very good cast. I highly recommend it! Go watch it on Netflix!

^^ A truly great movie. I loved it.

I just finished watching Snowpiercer.

Just watched the Mazer Runner, pretty good film, now i want to read the books. I have no patience at all for storylines anymore, i want to know everything right then.... Ive started waiting until all my TV series complete their season then watch it all at one time, so i dont have to feel like im waiting.

Latest posts

Back