what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I feel like watching 10 Cloverfield Lane now. :0

jason-bourne-movie-poster.jpg

Yeah it was good, not much of a plot though but kind of expected with a movie like that. Leto needs to work on his Joker a little more in my opinion but I just watched The Killing Joke before going to see Suicide Squad. Most of the actors had their characters down pretty well. There's a end main credit scene too.

In the theater: The Force Awakens
I will next see Rogue One in the theater.

On the small screen: School of Rock

reynard_muldrake said:
51PEW78T71L.jpg

Campy 80's horror comedy from the writers of Alien and Night of the Living Dead. I liked the soundtrack and most of the one-liners. Would watch again.

Back in the day, this was manna for us creepy kids. I snagged the huge cardboard cutout display and hung it on my wall.

Yes, I've contributed a bit to the scare industry, but it was always campy.

Here's a film I worked on.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098014/

Mick Travis said:
reynard_muldrake said:
51PEW78T71L.jpg

Campy 80's horror comedy from the writers of Alien and Night of the Living Dead. I liked the soundtrack and most of the one-liners. Would watch again.

Back in the day, this was manna for us creepy kids. I snagged the huge cardboard cutout display and hung it on my wall.

Yes, I've contributed a bit to the scare industry, but it was always campy.

Here's a film I worked on.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098014/

Hmm. I gotta say, this is the first I've heard of that movie. Seems a bit like Halloween, judging from the reviews I'm reading. Was this the only project you worked on?

I'm not familiar with Halloween, but I overheard the crew saying it is similar.

I gave the movie a 2 star review.

"I was on the crew. I worked special effects and mic placement. I was also "tall guy". This film was just an excuse to party. There was nothing serious about it. It was meant to be a bad spoof.And yes, Halloween similarities were discussed. There were a ton of people working on this thing just to have fun. Several crew members are in the classroom scene. I made sure I had something else to do that day. After it went to video, I got a small check. BTW, the director plays the doctor in the asylum.

There were 2 needles. The one that drew fluid wouldn't behave for a close up, so the camera didn't show the forehead. The chunky fluid came in from the top. The sparks on the fence were from a squib box I built. The exploding head shadow was a watermelon with a nose. A push rod gave it the extra splatter. My friend and I drove around all night looking for dead ducks. As the night went on, everything looked like a dead duck. When the sun came up, we just went to a farm and got some chickens. Luckily there was a dead duck at the pond for the shoot. I can't remember what was on the pizza. It was something strange from a meat department. I remember frying it up. I also made the dog food that got sampled.

Working and playing with that crew was one of the best times in my life. "

I've made my own films, but they are all lost from multiple moves and sofa tours.

Batman vs Superman [Ultimate Edition], first time watching the movie was pretty good, three hours long though.

Jōkā said:
Batman vs Superman [Ultimate Edition], first time watching the movie was pretty good, three hours long though.

That was my most recent movie as well, though I think it was just the regular version. It was panned by critics but I thought it was enjoyable.

Serenia said:
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Good choice :) what did you think?

TheSkaFish said:
Jōkā said:

That was my most recent movie as well, though I think it was just the regular version. It was panned by critics but I thought it was enjoyable.

Serenia said:
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Good choice :) what did you think?

I enjoyed it, watching those takes me back to my childhood. I can't wait to see the third.

The Godfather

Latest posts

Back