WHEN should you move on from people?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeoneSomewhere

Reaction score
The title is WHEN (in what circumstances) should you move on from people. Please keep that in my while posting.

I had these friends in school and some after school and I can still get in touch with them. The thing is, I just randomly vanished from everyone's lives. But we were really tight back then.

Now, something in me wants me to go back. Part of it is because those friendships were formed back when I was "normal" so I feel more connected to those guys. The rest are because we are of the same age, we have shared some great memories, etc.

I don't know if I will be accepted back or not.

Now comes the main question. Should I go back to them and give it a try or should I move on and try to find new friends? If you were me, in what circumstances would you do the latter?

Maybe get in touch with the one or two you were closest to and say that you have been having a lot of problems and that this is why you disappeared, and that you would like to be in touch once more.

If they are good friends and you explain why you drifted away I think they would accept you. If not, then that tells you it wasn't meant.

Latest posts

Back