When you're down, what music do you prefer?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:
^Oh right, you should know, cause your gay. :p

Your the one listening to gay songs :O

It ain't gay. The one saying its gay is you. :O

Well cause it is gay so maybe you are gay cause you like gay songs

Your gay, so your interpreting it as gay. :p

It has no gay lyrics, so you can go suck my....umm, nvm. Lol!

Ak5 said:
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:
^Oh right, you should know, cause your gay. :p

Your the one listening to gay songs :O

It ain't gay. The one saying its gay is you. :O

Well cause it is gay so maybe you are gay cause you like gay songs

Your gay, so your interpreting it as gay. :p

It has no gay lyrics, so you can go suck my....umm, nvm. Lol!

No your gay so your attracted to it, and to top it off you want another man to suck your penis. So I think I win this argument

You have no evidence to back up your claim. I do, I got some of your PMs recorded. :p

Sorry for the thread hijack guys.

Ak5 said:
You have no evidence to back up your claim. I do, I got some of your PMs recorded. :p

Sorry for the thread hijack guys.

I got the video of you and the Spanish kid. Remember that night in Texas!!

Okay lovebirds take it somewhere more private.

Back on topic.

I like to listen to emotional songs or ones that carry a message to them. Sometimes Country like Carrie Underwood or Reba McIntyre, or P!nk, Theory of a Deadman, Mariah Carey, sometimes Daughtry or Nickleback, Headly.

I think that’s why i like a lot of KoRns stuff, a lot of their songs talk about them being down, about being persecuted for being who they are, etc..

[video=youtube]

EmptyFaces_EmptyEyes said:
Lol, yup. IDK, it seems like when im really down and such, listening to a happy song makes me more angry, cause im like 'why am i listening to this? im not happy, im angry and sad!' The heavier metal songs seem to kinda help me pound out that agression and such, headbang away all the stress and anger lol..

You and me both!

ShadowMan2898 said:
Lol, yup. IDK, it seems like when im really down and such, listening to a happy song makes me more angry, cause im like 'why am i listening to this? im not happy, im angry and sad!' The heavier metal songs seem to kinda help me pound out that agression and such, headbang away all the stress and anger lol..

You and me both!

Count me in as well... Need music that mirrors my emotions.

[youtube]ju4BO_rKRwU[/youtube][youtube]BjjTiVbjTPY[/youtube][youtube]foMwW-e7dmY[/youtube][youtube]VfMdODuNFwg[/youtube]

When you’re down and depressed, sad, lonely, whatever, what music do you like/listen to?

Do you prefer music that lifts you back up, heavy stuff, or what?

When I’m down and stuff, I love Korn, Staind and Killswitch Engage (but only with Howard).

So, anyone else?

Pretty much the same as you. But with some Bring Me The Horizon and even Rap in there.

I guess some emo ish type of music fits the mood sometimes. Does it make it better? Maybe it makes me realize how dumb I am being. lol.

No music at all. When I am on the verge I need to strap on a pack and go bush for a few days. Only the catharsis of pushing myself to physical limits helps reset my id. You can lose yourself out there, preoccupied by the percussion of your own heartbeat. The most primitive music of all? Maybe. Music of any other kind just makes me angry.

Latest posts

Back