Where to go? =/

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poueff

Reaction score
Well,there is a girl I really am close with,and I'm thinking of asking her out this weekend (Valentine's Day won't work cause both of us have other stuff to do~) but the thing is,I don't know where to go with her... I'm 14 and because of that,the options going to a concert,
having a dinner with her and things like that are out of range.

Oh,and I think movies suck for dates like this.

I thought of Bowling,but that may be too sloppy,idk

A friend of mine (also a girl) suggested being her's choice,but I want a second opinion

well it depends where u live, a walk by the sea or a pic-nic in a park would be nice but depends on the weather if it is summer or winter where u ar at. I cant really think of an activity indoors..

Poueff ~ You're 14 years young. You should be hanging with buddies or a group of kids in supervised activities. IMO you're too young to be dating. Do your parents approve? What's the legal age of sexual consent for males and females where you live? Geez, if you need advice on something so simple as where to go on a date do ya really think you can handle the potential choices and decisions of an adult relationship? I'm sorry, I'm always hard on you but you're just a child! Smart, but a child! Where are your parents? Maybe ask them to guide you in matters of dating! LGH:)

14! Dude, take LGH's advice. Don't go rushing into things so soon talk to your parents, even if it's uncomfortable for you, which at your age it can be, but they'll be so impressed that you did so. It shows such a huge level or maturity on your part. They'll understand, they were 14 at one point as hard as it may seem to believe, LOL.

Sci-Fi said:
14! Dude, take LGH's advice. Don't go rushing into things so soon talk to your parents, even if it's uncomfortable for you, which at your age it can be, but they'll be so impressed that you did so. It shows such a huge level or maturity on your part. They'll understand, they were 14 at one point as hard as it may seem to believe, LOL.

Thanks, Sci-Fi. Yes, we were all 14 years young once. In my case, that's when I should not have been growing up so quickly! I once wrote a post here about how I wish I didn't rush through the teenage years! I was already in my first year of college at age 16. Poueff, like I said upthread, you're a smart guy. Take my advice (if you want to) and invest in YOURSELF now rather than complicate your formative years with adult issues. I say this out of respect for you! LGH:)

Seriously guys, stop it. He's 14, he's old enough to be interested in girls. Stop whining about the age of consent. You could just straight out ask her if there's anything she would like to do.

blackwave said:
Seriously guys, stop it. He's 14, he's old enough to be interested in girls. Stop whining about the age of consent. You could just straight out ask her if there's anything she would like to do.

This. The dude seems responsible and I'm sure he gets "parented" enough from other people. Unfortunately I'm too socially inept to give good advice.

blackwave said:

Blackwave ~ I ain't talkin' 'bout that tingling sensation in his dick. He can whack off easier than having to deal with some chick who might be on the rag. It ain't 'bout the birds and the bees. It's about making good choices in a smart young person's life. If his parents say OK then all the power to him. But, the age of consent is critical to know before engaging in a one-on-one with the opposite sex. Ever hear of that nasty legal concept called STATUTORY RAPE? honeysuckle, I'd want to know the the age of consent before I went out on a date. Oh, and while you're at it, I'm curious to know why you didn't advise a 14 year young, very intelligent child which brand of condom you recommend, and what techniques you think will rock their worlds, and then ask him how he feels about teen pregnancy, and whether he's willing to put his future at risk just in case he unexpectedly shoots his load into a nice fuzzy place when all he really wanted was a fun date?

I'm a virgin, and I really wish I had lived my teen years to the full. Just cause he's 14, doesn't mean he's an idiot. And where in the opening post did he say he intended to bang her? Nowhere. He was just asking where to take a girl on a date, and you turned it into some moralistic attack on teenage sex. Personally, I don't care about that law. If two 14 year olds want to have consensual sex, the law can fresia itself.

blackwave said:
I'm a virgin, and I really wish I had lived my teen years to the full. Just cause he's 14, doesn't mean he's an idiot. And where in the opening post did he say he intended to bang her? Nowhere. He was just asking where to take a girl on a date, and you turned it into some moralistic attack on teenage sex. Personally, I don't care about that law. If two 14 year olds want to have consensual sex, the law can fresia itself.

I'm not gonna go that far, but I wish I lived my teen years to the fullest too.

Poueff, if you are worried about what to do why not just make it a group thing (please everyone keep your minds out of the gutter that's not what I mean). A bunch of you can go out, that way it takes the pressure off either of you and you can relax and get to know each other.

blackwave said:

As I've said many times, Poueff is very intelligent and he has earned himself some excellent school grades. It's not that Poueff has expressed any such intention of ******* this chick, it's what happens when we least expect it that matters. Ever heard of the phrase "those raging hormones"? Yeah, she's got 'em, too. We all know it's natural at that age. Things can happen. I made absolutely no morality comment on teenage sex; what I'm talking about is what could happen if Little Miss Virgin regrets consensual relations with Mr. Poueff, runs to her Mommy and Daddy crying her pretty eyes out yelping "he made me do it", then our dear Poueff is being charged with statutory rape, his future may be destroyed, and sadly he realizes in retrospect "I wish I had known the age of consent before I went out on that fun date". Blackwave, IMO your "fresia the law" attitude is immature, irresponsible, and bad advice! LGH:)

Poor Poueff is going to come back and see all this. I'd love to see his reaction. It'll probably be along the lines of o_O

LOL

Sci-Fi said:
Poor Poueff is going to come back and see all this. I'd love to see his reaction. It'll probably be along the lines of o_O

LOL

Yeah. Poor kid's probably gonna think, "....you still haven't told me where I should go......"

Haha. Poueff, just try and enjoy yourself. If you are super-anxious, she'll smell it.

Sci-Fi said:

LOL

LOL! Poeuff is extremely intelligent. I have no doubt that before he goes out with the next young lady in his life he'll become well aware what the "age of consent" is in his jurisdiction (if he doesn't already know what it is). And, the best part of this entire discussion is that others will educate themselves, too. Sadly, sexual predators know the law all too well; so should responsible citizens, both parents and teens alike.

I have a feeling that if LGH had her / his own newspaper we would get headlines like: "14 year old predatory paedophile strikes again - disgusting pervert has sex with 15 year old girl."

Latest posts

Back