Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, I am missing Alma lost her spoon; it was nice having someone around that enjoyed lifting as much as I do.

Monkey-socks and lonekiller. For the fact they were on my side when I got hurt by someone on this board a few years back. Thanks guys I'll always be thankful!

soresoul said:
Monkey-socks and lonekiller. For the fact they were on my side when I got hurt by someone on this board a few years back. Thanks guys I'll always be thankful!

Whoa monkeysocks. I haven't spoken to her in years. Nice lady. :)

Hope the both of them are doing all right out there.

ladyforsaken said:
soresoul said:

Whoa monkeysocks. I haven't spoken to her in years. Nice lady. :)

Hope the both of them are doing all right out there.

I hope the same as well. They two went to bat for me when I got terribly hurt by another person on this forum a few years ago and they were there for me.

DaveCordeiro99 said:
I miss TripleBogey and Solivigant the most. I enjoyed them.

So, whom do you guys miss the most from this board?

You might want to check this out:
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=15815

ETA: I do miss LonelySutton. She hasn't stopped by in a bit. I found myself agreeing with most of her observations about the behavior of other people. Solivagant was another one I liked, even if I never spoke to her on/off the board.

I miss Solivagant, Annik, Scotsman, Ed W, EveWasFramed, MissGuided, AlmaLostHerSpoon, ucxb, Pendragon, Jaguarundi and I'm sure numerous others that I have temporarily forgotten.

user 130057 said:
I miss Solivagant, Annik, Scotsman, Ed W, EveWasFramed, MissGuided, AlmaLostHerSpoon, ucxb, Pendragon, Jaguarundi and I'm sure numerous others that I have temporarily forgotten.

<3

Solivagant, Miss Guided, Evewasframed. user 130057 should post more :club: :club:

I miss a lot of people from here. Some of their posts used to really encourage me and brighten my day. Today in particular I am missing mslonely and WallflowerGirl83. Haven't seen either in a while.

Latest posts

Back