Who do you miss from ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
:cool:  BadJediDude (Steve) and Earl. Hell, I can't even remember Earl's username, lol. 
So many people who have come and gone and left their mark here. <3

That's funny, I was just thinking about BadJediDude not too long ago. Maybe he's lurking. Come back if you're lurking, BJD! :)

SofiasMami said:
TheSkaFish said:
Paraiyar said:
What happened to Peaches? She hasn't posted in nearly a year.

I was thinking the same thing lately too.  I haven't seen her around in a long time now, and she used to be one of the regulars around here.  I hope she's all right.

I see her on Facebook - she's doing ok.

Glad to hear it :)

SofiasMami said:
EveWasFramed said:
:cool:  BadJediDude (Steve) and Earl. Hell, I can't even remember Earl's username, lol. 
So many people who have come and gone and left their mark here. <3

That's funny, I was just thinking about BadJediDude not too long ago. Maybe he's lurking. Come back if you're lurking, BJD! :)

He's in the chatroom sometimes.

I don't know him personally but still, I miss Lost Drifter

It's his birthday

So many people have come and gone during my time here, so I'll stick to the main ones.

ucxb - She taught me how to make awesome pretzels and made the games section more fun.
Alma Lost Her Spoon - She got me interested in barbell movements again and offered advice when my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
Solivagant - Awesome photos, awesome vocabulary. She trusted me... and that means a lot.
MissGuided - A very funny lady who made the Games section a riot... and she loves bacon!
Rosebolt/Sai/Volt - I see him lurking every now and again, but he no longer posts :(
Ed W - Funny guy with an amazing line in avatars and Christmas cards.

Latest posts

Back