Who here ever feels like a creeper?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe i'm old and reminiscing...

but, where i come from...

"creeper" is weed that gets you really stoned like an hour after you smoke it.

(circa 1992) "Dude, this weed totally creeped up and smacked me in the back of the head! I'm fricking stoned!"

:club:

don't know the modern meaning of the term...

A weirdo...stalker, awkward rapist, etc. Someone who's weird and doesn't really fit into general society...and is possible sexually deviant. :p That's a creeper.

----Steve

I'm not a rapist haha. I'm not a stalker either. But sometimes I feel as if I'm like a stalker without actually following someone ect. Kinda like when you go on facebook & check every single possible thing you can on someone's profile. Staring at someone for WAY too long ect. Things like that.

Haha there's nothing inherently wrong with that. I'd be grateful if a woman were to stare at me waaaaaaay too long. :p

----Steve

i once gave flowers to the mother (whom i had never met) of the daughter that i liked.. the mother looked at me like she was about to call the police :p

Just_Some_Dude said:

(circa 1992) "Dude, this weed totally creeped up and smacked me in the back of the head! I'm fricking stoned!"

*high fives fellow old-timer*

Just_Some_Dude said:
don't know the modern meaning of the term...

I think these youngsters mean "creepy dude."

cheaptrickfan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

*high fives fellow old-timer*

'high (times) fellow old-timers"

yeah, thats what i remember it as too..

cheaptrickfan said:

As far as I know, creeper is more of a British term...not too widely used in the U.S. :)

----Steve

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
'high (times) fellow old-timers"

yeah, thats what i remember it as too..

Of course we also called it "creepy weed," as opposed to "sleepy weed." But that was 2 decades ago. We also called it "reefer."

Badjedidude said:
As far as I know, creeper is more of a British term...not too widely used in the U.S. :)

That makes more sense. :)

Just_Some_Dude said:
see. i'm wise beyond my years. in more ways than one.............:cool:

Age brings along with it some benefits.

cheaptrickfan said:
Of course we also called it "creepy weed," as opposed to "sleepy weed." But that was 2 decades ago. We also called it "reefer."
reefer, spleefer, spliff, maui waui, rasta, wacky weed, wacky tabacky, the greens, tea, the smellies, dope, bud, skunks, some smoke, pot, herb, ............

it just occured to me that marijuana might have more words used to describe it than any other object in our society. of course, with vaginas running a close second.

Badjedidude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

----Steve

It is? I've never heard of it.

Professor Steel, chair of Britishness studies.

Steel said:
Professor Steel, chair of Britishness studies.

*shrug* heh as far as I know...maybe it's not so much British as mainland European. At any rate, it's not a widely used U.S. thing, as far as I know. :p

----Steve

Maybe... lol I guess I am kinda the creeper hiding in the corner... or the one people are afraid of cause of my evil aura lol

Wallflower.jpg

hehehe...

Latest posts

Back