Who wants to skype?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimson

Reaction score
Well since I don't sleep much and I'm horribly lonely, I leave my Skype online almost all time.
I would love to be able to chat on or mic :) Any topic you choose or just talking nonsense.
if you want my skype ID just message me
:3 looking forward to talk with you guys<3

I want a application Skype. Skype is software that lets users make calls over the Internet. Skype calls to other users in the Skype service is free, while calls to landlines and mobile phones may be a fee using a debit user account database. Skype has also become popular for its extra features that include instant messaging, file transfer and videoconferencing. The network is powered by Skype Limited which has its headquarters in Luxembourg, and is partially owned by eBay.

Hello

I'm 21 year old male from the UK. I don't go on Skype a lot but wouldn't mind talking when free?

Crimson said:
alonewanderer said:
I keep forgetting about skype >.<
Give us your skype!

um okay, it's either BOSS or reallywtf , I'm not sure which one it is.

apoligies for the gross pic I put up, gotta stay motivated somehow someway.

If you only knew what the ALL chat room was like on Skype back in the day.

We used to have calls that started at 11 or so at night and went till 5 or 6 in the morning. Those were the days. For some reason that just doesn't happen anymore, even though many of the people that were in on those calls still skype regularly. :(

Sahar is busy. But me, Odessa, my username is OCI355A. I get bored a lot.

Crimson said:
Well since I don't sleep much and I'm horribly lonely, I leave my Skype online almost all time.
I would love to be able to chat on or mic :) Any topic you choose or just talking nonsense.
if you want my skype ID just message me
:3 looking forward to talk with you guys<3

whats your skype?

Sonic_95 said:
If you only knew what the ALL chat room was like on Skype back in the day.

We used to have calls that started at 11 or so at night and went till 5 or 6 in the morning. Those were the days. For some reason that just doesn't happen anymore, even though many of the people that were in on those calls still skype regularly. :(

Let's bring it back ?! :D my skype ID is "the_link_awesome" (please don't ask -_-) for anyone who wants it :D

Latest posts

Back