whos the loneliest

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h i said:
if were competing for who's the loneliest...

you can win.

;)

Loneliness is all relative.

If I was a betting man, I'd probably place it on a male, who is so unattractive that no decent woman would date him.

Dr. Morlenheim

DrMorlenheim said:
h i said:

you can win.

;)

If I was a betting man, I'd probably place it on a male, who is so unattractive that no decent woman would date him.

Dr. Morlenheim

Nice and blunt.

PieBeNice said:
Nice and blunt.

I only speak the truth on this subject, my passion, with as few words as possible to get the point of the message across.

Dr. Morlenheim

DrMorlenheim said:
PieBeNice said:
Nice and blunt.

I only speak the truth on this subject, my passion, with as few words as possible to get the point of the message across.

Dr. Morlenheim

Lol it just looks as if you've labelled all the men here as ugly and the women as not decent.

just for people dont misunderstand this. i posted this because of the rate your loneliness and are you ALONE or lonely. just seemed like people were trying to prove theyre worse off then others. my bad. this topic can be removed if wanted. i dont think any good will come of it now. jokes over.

DrMorlenheim said:
h i said:

you can win.

;)

Dr. Morlenheim

while i can agree, that his chances would be low, there ARE some decent women who don't go for looks.
and yes, i do know it for experience - i have seen some guys who were alone for 30+ years get their special person finally. and yes, they were decent people.

idk. i understand the bitterness - but i'd refrain from absolutes.

DrMorlenheim said:
PieBeNice said:
Nice and blunt.

Dr. Morlenheim

No, you speak in terms of opinion, not fact. Truth implies a factual basis for your claims, which is completely lacking from your posts.

Dr. Steel

PieBeSmexy...man. I almost wanted to turn gay for a couple of weeks the first time I saw him Pic.

DrMorlenheim said:
h i said:

you can win.

;)

Dr. Morlenheim

What a horrible, cynical attitude. How exactly do you define 'decent' anyway?

Lonesome Crow said:
PieBeSmexy...man. I almost wanted to turn gay for a couple of weeks the first time I saw him Pic.

Just a couple of weeks? I'll have to try harder next time.

Steel said:
DrMorlenheim said:
PieBeNice said:
Nice and blunt.

Dr. Morlenheim

No, you speak in terms of opinion, not fact. Truth implies a factual basis for your claims, which is completely lacking from your posts.

Dr. Steel

omg roflmao@ Dr Steel :p

PieBeNice said:
Lol it just looks as if you've labelled all the men here as ugly and the women as not decent.

I said no such things.

I stated something to the effect that unattractive men are forced into loneliness by females, which is a true fact.

Dr. Morlenheim

packyourbags said:
idk. i understand the bitterness - but i'd refrain from absolutes.

A comparison of fact to an opinion is not an exercise in bitterness.

Please do not label me if you do not have sufficient factual information.

Dr. Morlenheim

Steel said:

Dr. Steel

I have a plethora of information based on actual research and interviews with males that have MLS, and women, all of which support my "claims".

Really not understanding why one would want to inhibit people getting help, since recognizing the problem is one of the first steps to recovery.

Dr. Morlenheim

DrMorlenheim said:
I stated something to the effect that unattractive men are forced into loneliness by females, which is a true fact.

Please. You make it sound as though women carrying whips and blazing torches are driving ugly men from the village to some remote cave.

Blame it on societal norms instead of a single gender, Dr.

I'm disappointed. I'd expect you to have a better grasp of the risks of over-generalization & blanket statements if you were really engaged in research.

This person's not a doctor. He's here on a forum for lonely people, but the reason doesn't seem to be doing research or something, rather just presenting himself like a doctor on a forum for lonely people because he's a little weird. No professional would join this forum and then have debates over what he/she says is true or not, and there isn't such a thing as a male loneliness syndrome. A professional would not ask you not to label him, it's ridiculous.

Please ban him. And DrMorlenheim, you might want to get some help for your MLS.

yamaha CS5 said:
This person's not a doctor. He's here on a forum for lonely people, but the reason doesn't seem to be doing research or something, rather just presenting himself like a doctor on a forum for lonely people because he's a little weird. No professional would join this forum and then have debates over what he/she says is true or not, and there isn't such a thing as a male loneliness syndrome. A professional would not ask you not to label him, it's ridiculous.

It should go without saying that my post was pretty much tongue-in-cheek. He's about as much a doctor as I am the Queen of England.

yamaha CS5 said:

You're right. No professional would join this forum to engage in debates with those completely and utterly unwilling to help themselves.

And as far as the "MLS doesn't exist rant", I have answered thousands of emails over the past 9 years from people that beg to differ.

This condition has several different "names", I chose this one to most accurately reflect what it is.

I came here to help people genuinely, too bad I appear too late because all this is , is one giant pity me fest.

Consider me out.

Dr. Morlenheim

Latest posts

Back