Why are you alone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm alone because while I do like to be around people(most of the time lol). I don't really have to courage to really try to meet people, or after I meet new people, I don't really know where to go from there.

i dont know...im lost.....mostly its depression and the vicious cycle it brings...but in the end im confused

I am alone because I cannot "fix" what is "wrong" with me without help, and I have not yet found the hero who can help me.

I really don't know.

Maybe because I'm extremely self-conscious and critical of myself and tend to shy away from social situations because of that.

I feel very different from many of the people I encounter on a daily basis. I find people frustrating in general.

I guess I carry on alright with feeling alone but sometimes it really weighs heavily. Like now.

I am alone because...I don't really know. I guess I just...ended up with hardly anyone? I have depression, I'm scared to admit it. A psychologist diagnosed it, but my father is an ass who doesn't even accept that I have ADD, my mother is in denial, and I'm never honest with my psychiatrist about it, because my mother is always with me. I think that is why I brought this upon myself. Untreated depression, and lack of interest social situations, now, and I think I just...pushed everyone away.

I don't know for sure. I just know that I hate it.

Latest posts

Back