Why can't more people have this attitude? :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigma said:
Can someone summarize what it's about for those of us less inclined to listen to boyband songs?

Judging from the title it probably emphasizes that the little things in life are important.

Then again i haven't listened to it, so i'm likely to be wrong.

Rosebolt said:
Sigma said:
Can someone summarize what it's about for those of us less inclined to listen to boyband songs?

Judging from the title it probably emphasizes that the little things in life are important.

Sounds like some deep stuff.

Rosebolt said:
Sigma said:

Ditto.

Do they write this stuff? I can't see it personally, but congrats if they do.

EveWasFramed said:
It's about tolerance and accepting people for who they are - "blemishes" and all.

If you can achieve doing this I bet you'd have so many friends. (Not you as in you, Eve, but a very generalized you)

SophiaGrace said:
EveWasFramed said:
It's about tolerance and accepting people for who they are - "blemishes" and all.

If you can achieve doing this I bet you'd have so many friends. (Not you as in you, Eve, but a very generalized you)

Apparently not.

So apparently it's okay for me to be completely okay with whatever choices people make of their lives, but if I expect them only to give me the same courtesy instead of telling me how to live, they tell me I'm being too demanding.

I don't have many friends because of this. I don't have many girlfriends either, for the same reason.

Why can't more people have that attitude? The one where I and a bunch of other homosexual men get together in my basement and look at each other longingly while we play acoustic guitars, then make it seem like art because we filmed it in black and white?

Girl, when I think about you, I only think of one thing... you know what that is...

[video=youtube]

That song makes me vomit in my mouth.

Limlim said:
Why can't more people have that attitude? The one where I and a bunch of other homosexual men get together in my basement and look at each other longingly while we play acoustic guitars, then make it seem like art because we filmed it in black and white?

You get so much rep for this. I want to rep you +50, but I can't, so I will give you +1.

Anything in black and white film or photography is instantly artistic. I agree.

Latest posts

Back