Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is the Sphinx from mythology. She asked a riddle of men who passed and devoured them when they got it wrong. Pretty much my experience of women in relationships. Inscrutable and emotionally cannibalistic.

She's a recurring character in this guy's online comics.

My last avatar was from Blur's song The Universal. Now.. its little guy listen to music.. forgot his name

My avatar was a gift from Sanal.
It has my username in it and a kitty cos I love cats :p
And I love that it's animated lol

My avatar is Malingo from The Abarat series written by Clive Barker. I've been waiting since 11th grade for the third book to come out O_O. I'm now a Sophmore in College. The suspense is KILLING me O_O :)

Oh and Malingo is a geshrat. He's kind and sweet and i luffs him <3 n___n

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malingo

He even has his own wikipedia entry :D

mine is me
a shot of the last cool thing i did, which if you care, was when i went to san fran to see cursive a few weeks back
i always want to project my image as the silly one, so i think this does it well enough

Justis and honer. I protect and fight for both. Don't normally win haha But I try anyway.

Mine is a cropped shot of my best feature. They're usually hidden behind my glasses.

cheaptrickfan said:
Mine is a cropped shot of my best feature. They're usually hidden behind my glasses.

Very beautiful eyes.

My avatar is a drawing of Malygos, the blue dragon aspect from Warcraft Lore. He's the father of the blue dragonflight and master of magic.

Jesse said:
Very beautiful eyes.

My avatar is a drawing of Malygos, the blue dragon aspect from Warcraft Lore. He's the father of the blue dragonflight and master of magic.

Thanks. :)

Great dragon. My older daughter has drawn some really wonderful dragons too. She'd love yours!

cheaptrickfan said:
Jesse said:
Very beautiful eyes.

Thanks. :)

Great dragon. My older daughter has drawn some really wonderful dragons too. She'd love yours!

Oh I didn't draw it- I wish I could draw like that. ^_^

My avatar is Dr. Horrible. He's got a PHD in Horribleness.

But he also has lots of social problems that I can relate to and he's pretty representative of any nerdy kid who's ever been bullied in school and has absolutely zero luck with the opposite sex :p

mine is aang from the last airbender. A really awesome animated series. Movie coming out soon, can barely contain my enthusiasm.:D

My avatar is domo-kun, the mascot of one of Japan's tv stations and the little monster commonly seen threatening kittens:

God-kills-kitten.jpg

My kids' love of kids' anime and manga has rubbed off on me and it looks like a Pokemon train collided with a Hello Kitty balloon in my house.

Brian said:
My avatar is Dr. Horrible. He's got a PHD in Horribleness.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog is one of the greatest things I've seen. Love NPH.

Latest posts

Back