Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cthulu's the honeysuckle. Unlike fettucini-head, Cthulu uses his noodly appendages to destroy honeysuckle and cause terror. Maybe they're both interpretations of the same being, or maybe one of them is the spawn of the other. But, all I know is that I believe that Cthulu will rise up one day, use his gargantuan arms to push a giant global tsunami over all the continents, and then go back down to the ocean laughing and calling us all losers.

Hadrurus said:
Unlike fettucini-head

...I am speechless at your blasphemy, sir.

When your precious Cthulu attempts his pathetic dribblings in human affairs, my Lord and Savior FSM shall smite it and you both unto oblivion, from whence you shall never return to plague the earth!

XD R-AMEN!

----Steve

Cthulu is all that is divine, and all that is powerful. The ************ doesn't let flying pasta get in his way!!

Hadrurus said:
The ************ doesn't let flying pasta get in his way!!

I believe sir, we may have a problem if you continue to so lightly mock my diety. *readies rapier and removes gloves*

:p

----Steve

Mine could be taken in two ways.

1. An island (representing loneliness)
2. The fact that there are two trees on the island could represent my desire to be in a relationship

I think it works on either count but I'm not sure which I intend it to be. Make your own judgements

Haha to be honest, when I look at your av, CAS, I find myself wondering why the island sort of looks so square-shaped. :p

----Steve

Haha. It's just the way the sea is lapping up against it. I had never thought about it.

Mine is an old TWA L-1011 tri-star jet.

For anyone else who's into passenger planes, there were only 250 L-1011 jets made. Very few, less than 50, still fly today, and none fly in the US. All the rest have been scrapped, or are sitting in the desert rusting away.

TWA was the first airline to have the L-1011 in their fleet along with Eastern Airlines. neither airline exists today.

I like the Tri-star because I remember the day I walked on one, and I was just amazed at the sheer size of it. It was a TWA jet just like the one in the pic. We were sitting in row 41, and even that far back, I looked back and still could not see to the back of the plane, as there were many more rows behind us. it was just unbelievable.

The 747 is actually even bigger, but I have never been on one. It was the largest passenger jet ever made until just 2 years ago when Airbus came out with the A380. I'd love to fly on both of those.

Badjedidude said:
Hadrurus said:
The ************ doesn't let flying pasta get in his way!!

I believe sir, we may have a problem if you continue to so lightly mock my diety. *readies rapier and removes gloves*

:p

----Steve

Ok, I will just continue to bask in the all-mighty glory of Cthulu :p

Ronald (the elephant) spends all of his time by himself. But he has his trampoline, so he is content in his solitude. Perhaps he's even happy.

My avatar serves as a reminder that so long as a person has, or can find, a trampoline, they can find some measure of happiness, no matter what that "trampoline" may be. See the link below if this makes no sense.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=5550

my avatar is a cropped section of a H.R.Giger painting called Spiegelbild.

here is the entire picture

giger_by_longstrongdiamond.jpg

The tree in my avatar represents life. The branches are the many people I've encountered, the flowers the friends I've made, and the falling petals are the blessings they've showered onto me over the years, simply by being a part of my life. I'm the blob dancing around, all happy.

Okay, I'm full of crap. My avatar is just this really adorable little thing dancing around under a tree.

nerdygirl said:
The tree in my avatar represents life. The branches are the many people I've encountered, the flowers the friends I've made, and the falling petals are the blessings they've showered onto me over the years, simply by being a part of my life. I'm the blob dancing around, all happy.

Okay, I'm full of crap. My avatar is just this really adorable little thing dancing around under a tree.

lol

enjoy your adorable :)

Mine is a panel from the book of bunny suicides. Unbelievably cute and macabre at the same time.

Badjedidude, that's Darth Nihilum!

Mine is the Shy Guy from Mario. It suits me pretty well because I'm extremely shy.

Mine is death, from the Pearl Jam music video 'Do the Evolution.'

I don't know, I use this avi on a few other sites so I threw it up here too.

Latest posts

Back