Why Did You Choose Avatar/Sig/Name That You Did?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because NOOOW THE NIGHTMARE'S REAL! NOW Dr. HORRRIBBLE is HEEERE

To make you quake with FEEeaaarrr. To make the whole world Kneeeeel.

(eeevveeerything you ever wanted....)

And I won't feeeeeeeeel....

.......a thing.....

I guess because Dr. Horrible is how I feel inside and he's kind of an extrapolation of myself. A frustrated, womanless nerdy type who would love nothing more than to dominate the world and have a sidekick named 'Moist'. And when he finally finds a girl who likes him that gets messed up just like everything else and so there's really only the one option left.

I chose my avatar because it was a calm idylic scene and it went well with the second part of my username here Grace. *shrug*

Yukhi said:
You must have a deep appreciation for art Sophia! Your avatar is so...graceful xD

haha, not really. My avatar before this was an orange fantasy-being with fan-like ears named Malingo. :p

I just like steampunk, any kind of retro-futurism, really. My username comes from a steampunky comedy novel by Robert Rankin.

i cant remember what i typed in while googling for something for a new avatar but it had something to do with being lonely. this came up a lot and is called "lonely robot" and i liked it so i picked it.

LOL! That is some kind of symbolism you've put to your avatar. Is it really supposed to be a sperm cell? xD And it's smiling. I totally thought it was just a smiley.

one day, i was on google and typing "soulmates" and looked images. few pages later, i just saw it and fell in love with the picture because it has fairies in the picture. i have massive collections of fairies ornaments.

My avatar has sentimental value has when I was still in school I use to hang around in chat room using the same username I do now. I met this guy there that I dated for a while, he draw this image that represented me as ladysphinx I've used it ever since.

i recently changed mine to a character from the video game mass effect 2. his name is legion. he is a geth. geth are sentient machines that have collective knowledge. meaning if one of them knows something, they all do. most of them are corrupt and have taken over the planet of their creators. a race known as the quarians. legion has been freed and isnt a part of the geth that have taken over the quarian planet.

Latest posts

Back