Why do girls say "eww" to random male strangers?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Peppers

Reaction score
I mean I mind my own business, I was talking on the phone with my grandfather and I walked past these girls on campus and one of them said "eww...no way" at me and all of her friends laughed and agreed. And I'm like wtf... i didn't even look at you so why are you saying eww to me? I mean female strangers say that to me quite often when I walk by minding my own business. At least 5 times a year it happens. I'm not that ugly, I dress nicely and wash everyday, but it just get's annoying and makes me want to flip out. And because I struggle to find women to date me, it effects my sense of physical self-worth.

The girl in question was about 20-21. I'm a mature student aged 34 but look 20's. In any event you don't expect this from any girl older than grade 8.

Why do young adult women do this to random male strangers?

What does this mean?

You cite this one example then ask why young women act this way.
Rather you should ask "Why did these girls act this way?"
Not all young women act that way, you just ran into a group of particularly bitchy individuals.

Sigma said:
Not all young women act that way, you just ran into a group of particularly bitchy individuals.

It happens too frequently for me to be a one-off instance.

As i said It happens at least 5 times a year. At one point it was once a week.
I got it from women you don;t expect to be bitches = the educated university type. Some religious girl studying law even said it to me some years ago when I was 19. Completely threw me off because you don't expect that type to be bitches.

Man if you noticed people are as immature as children any more. You did the right thing man, just ignore them, they are there worst enemy. They have been taught the shallowness of out ward appearance and instant attraction being the basic method of picky people, and they will NEVER be happy.

If you want to have fun with them..... You could tell them your Major in sociology and you are doing a paper on the instability of young woman in the Modern world. That the statistics show that 70% of them are addicted to psychoactive and mood altering drugs, because the are so emotionally unstable. And you would like to interview them. Because their childish behavior is a obvious sign that they are controlled by peer opinion, and they have no independency or personality at all.

You would like them to participate in a trial of their emotional intelligence, and their ability to make decisions on their own.

Brian Peppers said:
Sigma said:

It happens too frequently for me to be a one-off instance.

As i said It happens at least 5 times a year. At one point it was once a week.
I got it from women you don;t expect to be bitches = the educated university type. Some religious girl studying law even said it to me some years ago when I was 19. Completely threw me off because you don't expect that type to be bitches.

So....uneducated women are the ones you can "expect to be bitches?"
So....non-religious women, who don't study law, are the ones you "expect to be bitches?"

Yeah....this is another one of those threads that will lead to nothing good. I see no point in leaving it open at all.

Also, if that many people are saying "ew" to you (you claim as many as five time per week) you might want to look around to see what they're saying "ew" to because people don't "randomly" say "ew" to someone that often unless there's something to "ew" about.

Alienated said:
..... the instability of young woman in the Modern world. That the statistics show that 70% of them are addicted to psychoactive and mood altering drugs, because the are so emotionally unstable.

Im not a "young woman" but I'd **** well like to see where you get those "statistics" from. As in, a reputable study. As far as Im concerned, that's stereotyping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back