Why do you love alonelylife?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
Because the people here are the best.

Because it reminds me of a comedy movie. With all the different characters. I think Lonesome Crow makes me laugh the most, he is like the Kenny(southpark) of alonleylife. (I dont mean anything bad Lonesome Crow, it's just that I cant always understand you, and it is funny to me).

Because it is easy to be yourself here.

Now your turn..

I find people to talk to, here. A great cure for the most acute feelings of loneliness.

Yeah, because I don't have to be a fake. We are all messed up, but we care about each other anyway.

Come to think of it, it BETTER be because of the people here. Why else would anyone come? To admire the vibrant color scheme? :p

I was in the midst of a crisis in December and in need of anonymous communication and feedback.
However, the crisis has passed and certain trolls have made me less inclined to come here much anymore.

Why do we love this place? Misery loves company? LOL.. j/k

Lots of interesting stories, and people..

I love this place, because it put me in touch with many others with similar issues as mine. I now PM with some of them, and we talk about things in our life that are interesting and stories that were funny in our pasts. It is uplifting and takes up a lot of my boredom, thus loneliness. Also, I love to post on threads that I know something about/can relate to, and play the games. I also, love the help I get from posting threads...THIS FORUM IS THE GREATEST!

I found this place when I was going through a sad and lonely time. I needed ppl to talk to and sometimes I don't fit in to the everyday ppl. I can be myself and won't get attacked for not conforming to the norm.

Limlim said:
Because I get aroused at the thought of coming here... sexually.

Wow, did I miss something here? :D
On a slightly more shallow note, I like it here because almost everyone speaks in complete sentences with nary a misspelling or grammar error (Lonesome Crow... :)). Those are so distracting!
There's also a lot of kind and intelligent people here.

Teresa

Latest posts

Back