Would you marry a rich millionaire?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RebeccaSarah33 said:
EveWasFramed said:
He can have whatever feelings he likes. He was called out for generalizing ALL women, based on the opinion of one. Generalizing people based on their SEX is just absurd.

Well, maybe thats all hes experienced in life from this gender is negativity, but we dont know because we arent him, just trying to keep an open mind to his possible negative feelings for the gender based on experience, yea you may have gotten your feelings possibly hurt by the generalization, but if you are comfortable in your own skin which you are (from other thread lol) then you should feel ok with yourself knowing that you're not like that and that hes not talking about you, lol its just silly to get offended if you feel ok with yourself

To generalize anything as a whole based off of one idea or one standard is ridiculous. But since you seem to generalize yourself, you may not understand when we say that.

RebeccaSarah33 said:
VanillaCreme said:
He expressed his thoughts, and we expressed ours. Don't then attack us because you don't agree with our response to him.

And why care about animals? Because it's called having a heart, and not being selfish to only care about the human specie because that's what you/we are.

As far as raising kids without a companion, it does happen. There are plenty of single parents. Including females who don't know the father of their child. I personally don't think I could live with the fact that I didn't know who was the father of my child. But it doesn't bother everyone.

lol touche on the 'attacking thoughts' cause yes I did, but now you know what it feels like since you did it to someone else also and probably didnt think how he felt because you were mad at what he said... see it sucks doesnt it? now you know how it feels, that was my whole point

the animals thing, you didnt explain how its ok to have a heart for a puppy.. but what about a cow or a chicken? ..or a bug??

Yes we all know theres plenty of single parents but what makes that natural? you said it was natural to be a single parent... what part of it is the natural part?

Touche on you thinking I was mad. Because I certainly wasn't. I don't get angry over dumb stuff. And no, I still have no idea what it feels like, or what your point is.

And caring about anything, animal or human, means you probably have a heart. I didn't even specify what type of animal. Some people just love animals in general.

And yes, being a single parent can be natural. How can you say it's not? You can't speak for every single parent out there just because you feel a certain way about it. What if the other parent died? Things aren't always what they seem.

RebeccaSarah33 said:
This all makes me really sad, alot of women attack the guy for expressing how he feels, what? he cant have feelings? Its ok for us women to have feelings when a guy states he only wants one thing from a girl.. i don't think it helps a guy to feel better about women if he gets attacked by them for having thoughts :/

I am not attacking him for having thoughts, rather for making a sweeping generalization about all women based on the comments of one woman.

And guess what, I will always attack that: gender-typing, stereotyping, bigotry, all of it.

Badjedidude said:
I'd eat a puppy.

I almost did eat dog when I was in Korea (bosintang), but chickened out and had the samgyetang instead. :)

RebeccaSarah33 said:
lol this is unrelated but I always wondered what good is an animal sanctuary? (with cats and dogs) because its a buncha animals kept in cages being kept alive and alot of them don't find homes, so its like you have to raise up all these other animals to slaughter to keep alive the animals in the cages that are just existing. What about all the animals you have to kill to keep a dog alive so it can sit in a concrete dungeon for 12 years with no owners. lol im not saying ban all the animal sanctuaries, i just wonder why people care about the comfort of the animals in the sanctuary but dont care about the ones being killed to keep the sanctuary going. <_< people should improve the conditions of the slaughterhouses and feedlots to make those animals more comfortable before they die because you know they are miserable.. they dont get air conditioning and a clean plush blankie and clean water and food D:

Why care about animals when our own species is suffering? I could never pick an animal over a starving child. :\

RebeccaSarah33 said:
you're an idiot. and i cannot be bothered to attempt to reason with your stupidity.

people should improve the conditions of the slaughterhouses and feedlots to make those animals more comfortable before they die because you know they are miserable.. they dont get air conditioning and a clean plush blankie and clean water and food D:

Why care about animals when our own species is suffering? I could never pick an animal over a starving child. :\

I agree... There's too many delicious starving children going unslaughtered... It's really not fair to the animals.

(For what it's worth, animal sanctuaries are usually farms or large fenced off fields. You're thinking of animal shelters, which are entirely different. Shelters are required to euthanize animals after a period of time if they aren't adopted.)

Naleena said:
No. I would not marry a millionare..not even for a million dollars.

If he gave you a million dollars he would no longer be a millionaire. :p

Steel said:
Naleena said:
No. I would not marry a millionare..not even for a million dollars.

If he gave you a million dollars he would no longer be a millionaire. :p

Well that depends... :club: just how many millions does he have? :D

One. It said millionaire, not multi-millionaire :club:

The real question should be...how many of his millions is he going to give ME??:club: lol

One. Because he only has one. Because he is a millionaire :club:

Latest posts

Back