Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both. But I choose write.

Would you rather sit in front of a child or an old wise man?

That is a very difficult choice, I suppose old wise man

Would you rather self teach salsa dance or take dance lessons?

Either way, I'm going to end up looking like something out of National Geographic. I should probably take the professional lessons.

Would you rather voice a contentious opinion or keep your mouth shut in order to have an easier life?

voice my opinion

Would you rather spend Christmas out with many friends or at home with just a few friends?

In fact, I would rather be alone.. But if I have to choose, ...And to tell the truth, it doesn't matter that much, its a coin toss..., I guess rather out with many friends? So I can leave early?:D

Would you rather be "friend with benefits" for the rest of your life, or be in a loving relationship with asexual person?

Mr.YellowCat said:
In fact, I would rather be alone..
Me too.
Would you rather be "friend with benefits" for the rest of your life, or be in a loving relationship with asexual person?
None. No relationships. But since I have to choose, I`ll take the second one.

Would you rather help or be helped?

Be helped (Only as I'm currently in a place where I'd like some).

Would you rather never go to a movie theater or an amusement park again?

None with "too". But since I have to choose, I`ll take the first one.

Would you rather remember your dreams or wake up with a blank mind?

Hm that's a tough one since remembering my dreams may cause lucid dreaming and after you get used to lucid dreaming it's really boring.
Though I can try to rewrite them to not lucid dream. Even so waking up with a black mind would be kinda boring without a little sparkle. Waking up with smiling and saying "WTF" after you dreamed something weird.

I would choose to remember my dreams.

==
You and your friend stole something out of the bank, the police catches you separately, and have enough proof to keep you in jail for a year though not enough for 5 years which is the actual punishment. A policemen comes and wants a deal with you, if you tell with what friend you were working with, you will be released 6 months sooner though that friend would get 4 more years. Later you learn he has been offered the same deal. You both are in separate rooms and don't know if the other will sell you out.

Would you sell him out rather than not selling him out?

You're referring to 'The Prisoner's Dilemma', yes? It's certainly a variation on that theme. I love game theory...

The only correct answer is to betray your friend because it's more beneficial to you. Whether I'd actually follow that rule, I don't actually know - probably not for 6 months.

Would you rather play in the snow or sit in front of a roaring fire?

Can't I have a play in the snow first, then warm fire?

Hmmm... snow. Then I can build an igloo and make a snow fire! :p

Wait...

That probably won't work...

Would you rather work nights for 6 months or away from home for 3 months?

I'd rather work away from home for 3 months. I don't have a wife or kids, so it's not really any skin off my nose. If I had either of those, then my answer would be different.

I also want to witness you build this igloo. You put so much effort into the avatars that I'm imagining something along the lines of Cinderella's castle.

Would you rather be right or be happy?

I'd rather be happy. I am Human and we all make mistakes so I don't expect to be right all the time.

Would you rather go to the theater to see a movie or watch one at home so you can pause it when you want to?

Difficult choice. Right now, I`d prefer to watch it at home.

Would you rather go shopping or shop online?

user 130057 said:
You're referring to 'The Prisoner's Dilemma', yes? It's certainly a variation on that theme. I love game theory...

I was referring to the Prisioner's Dilemma but not game theory rather the evolution of cooperation. Will you cooperate or not, that's the point.

Anyway,

I would rather be good at a new language because I don't like sports.
I'm already fluent in 3 languages and know a bit of 2 more. +1 would be nice too.

Would you rather be a hacker or a cracker?

I would rather listen, but I fear that my ratio is 3:1 in favour of speaking :(

Would you rather have Christmas while in the northern or southern hemisphere.

Latest posts

Back