Yesterday I didnt cry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
Yesterday was the first day in a long time that I havent cried, I know crying is good and all that blah but I hate it and too much crying just makes me feel pathetic. So for me yesterday was an achievement. One small step at a time.

Went docs they gave me antidepressants without even questioning me properly, thats all they do prescribe without really knowing whats wrong. Anyway fresia em I aint taking them. Well...not just yet...

Broken_n_Lost said:
Yesterday was the first day in a long day that I havent cried, I know crying is good and all that blah but I hate it and too much crying just makes me feel pathetic. So for me yesterday was an achievement. One small step at a time.

Went docs they gave me antidepressants without even questioning me properly, thats all they do prescribe without really knowing whats wrong. Anyway fresia em I aint taking them. Well...not just yet...

I hope you don't cry today as well ! (and tomorrow !)

duff said:
I hope you don't cry today as well ! (and tomorrow !)

Yes, or else didn't NEED to cry. Just take each day on it's own.

Broken_n_Lost said:
Yesterday was the first day in a long day that I havent cried, I know crying is good and all that blah but I hate it and too much crying just makes me feel pathetic. So for me yesterday was an achievement. One small step at a time.

That's good news that you didn't cry, It means that you're progressing. I also urge you to keep this attitude, some doctors these days have a high patient rate so they're more interested in getting you in & out in no time, I hate this too an always feel as though they're forcing the answers out of you.

Don't take them. Not now, not ever. It'll fresia you up, wish i hadn't taken them when i still had the chance.

It could mean that you are making progress. I agree that you shouldn't take the anti-depressants because most Doctors these days will just prescribe them for you without trying the tackle the 'problem' and/or issue first. I hope that you are able to turn things around without having to take the pills and that you won't cry unless it is absolutely necessary (most of us cry even if we are not willing to admit it, but it is all about trying to keep those emotions in check). It can be easier said than done, I know, but try to be positive though because you will not always feel that way. :)

Hearmenow2012 said:
It could mean that you are making progress. I agree that you shouldn't take the anti-depressants because most Doctors these days will just prescribe them for you without trying the tackle the 'problem' and/or issue first. I hope that you are able to turn things around without having to take the pills and that you won't cry unless it is absolutely necessary (most of us cry even if we are not willing to admit it, but it is all about trying to keep those emotions in check). It can be easier said than done, I know, but try to be positive though because you will not always feel that way. :)

Nope I flopped! Cried at work and in front of colleagues, ******* great! Now they all think Im weak!

Broken_n_Lost said:
Hearmenow2012 said:

Nope I flopped! Cried at work and in front of colleagues, ******* great! Now they all think Im weak!

I'm sorry to hear that, but don't ever think that you are weak just because you broke down. The way that you're feeling right now will probably only be temporary. You can make it through to the other side and become a better person because of it.

You should reflect on what makes you cry when you aren't upset. If it is something small, you can focus on it when you are feeling neutral to address the issue. If it is something overwhelming, make small goals and take small steps towards an overall goal. If it is something uncontrollable, take a few steps to help handle the situation (distractions, talking to others, reflections).

I would like to take this moment to give you too of my favorite quotes

'crying doesn't make you weak, its means you've been strong for to long' <-- i believe in this one the most. We all go through so much in life it can become overwhelming. Add onto that the extra stress of loneliness, shyness, break-ups, deaths etc crying is nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm glad to hear you had a day where you didn't cry and hopefully you'll have another soon but never feel weak hun EVER. You are not weak crying is an escape of emotion let it out rather then letting it eat you up from the inside out.

If you ever need to speak about anything there are many people here for support who are willing to help and listen.

(Sorry pic kinda big and to lazy to make it smaller)
quotes302.jpg

Latest posts

Back