Yohimbine HCL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theglasscell

Reaction score
I tried taking Yohimbine HCL the last three days because I read it works as a natural antidepressant and lifts your mood, plus it gives you more energy.

It made me have really bad anxiety and angry feelings though and had my mind racing like crazy.

I guess I have to be careful experimenting with these supplements.

Has anyone else ever tried this stuff?

From what I read online a lot of fitness buffs use it before working out because it increases fat loss.

I've used it here and there. For fat loss, it's most effective when you are nearing single digit bodyfat and you want to shed that last little bit. A lot of bodybuilders use it before shows, as well as boxers and MMA fighters trying to make weight.

It's very powerful stuff, though. To add to what you mentioned, it can also help a man's libido out by increasing blood flow.

But be careful with it. It can really play with one's blood pressure, so be sure to drink a horde of water with it and take precaution.

ForeverVirile said:
I've used it here and there. For fat loss, it's most effective when you are nearing single digit bodyfat and you want to shed that last little bit. A lot of bodybuilders use it before shows, as well as boxers and MMA fighters trying to make weight.

It's very powerful stuff, though. To add to what you mentioned, it can also help a man's libido out by increasing blood flow.

But be careful with it. It can really play with one's blood pressure, so be sure to drink a horde of water with it and take precaution.

I've thought about using it. Will have to remember that. Theglasscell - What brand of supplement were you taking?

PRIMRFORCE

It's the first one that comes up for sale on Amazon usually and has a lot of good reviews.

I think it's good for weight loss, it seems to be bad if you have issues with disturbing thoughts racing through your head, it only makes them worse.

Latest posts

Back