your not alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddymack

Reaction score
there is many people out there like you so if you feel disconnected to the world just know that someone is feeling the same way, its up to you to go out there face your fears, what's the worse thing that can happen to you ?
someone calling you out your name? someone calling you ugly ? someone calling you fat ? someone calling you weird ? the things should make only become stronger person as long as you know your good on the inside that's all it matters,just know that there are many people in this world just like you

daddymack said:
there is many people out there like you so if you feel disconnected to the world just know that someone is feeling the same way, its up to you to go out there face your fears, what's the worse thing that can happen to you ?
someone calling you out your name? someone calling you ugly ? someone calling you fat ? someone calling you weird ? the things should make only become stronger person as long as you know your good on the inside that's all it matters,just know that there are many people in this world just like you

Thank you for trying to be encouraging. It is hard to face your fears, but once we face them, there isn't much to keep us back.
When people say nasty things about others, it says more about them and their ignorance than it does the person they are speaking about.
I really liked the way you explained that even though we feel lonely, we are not alone in feeling that way. That is something we all share together:)

Naleena said:
daddymack said:

Thank you for trying to be encouraging. It is hard to face your fears, but once we face them, there isn't much to keep us back.
When people say nasty things about others, it says more about them and their ignorance than it does the person they are speaking about.
I really liked the way you explained that even though we feel lonely, we are not alone in feeling that way. That is something we all share together:)

exactly, there is nothing more you haven't heard already i am glad you understand, everyone have moments when their lonely but do not be a shame of it we are all human

TheRealCallie said:
kamya said:

Nice selection, but I would have went with this....

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw[/video]

Also, I agree with Naleena. :)

lol i find that funny with the video lmaooooooo

Latest posts

Back