Lonliness is killing me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
I wish I had someone I could connect with. I once had a girlfriend, and lots of friends. Now I'm single and have one RL friend. I'm very thankful for my RL friend. I think I'd go crazy if I had absolutely nobody.

But what I really desire is a girlfriend. Someone I can share everything with, someone I can count on to be there no matter what.

I thought I had found that person once. She was so special to me. She was my first. I remember thinking I had found the one I would be with for the rest of my life. We went ballroom dancing. I wore a tux and she a beautiful dress. I would never imagine after such a magical night she would be done with me. She broke up with me over the phone just a few days later. I remember sitting in the back yard crying. She gave me no reason for the break, just that it was over. My heart was shattered.

Ever since I've hoped to find someone I can open my heart to once again. I remain alone.

Hello Jesse,
Firstly don't cry for girl that broke up with you by phone, It's rude, that girl hasn't style and sensitivity, I don't think she was worth your time, you tears, your commitment. You deserve for someone better. :)

I know what you're going through, my lonliness is killing me sometimes too what it makes me depressed, it's so painful, what's more noone around understands me here , my friends say I am fussy and I don't know what I am saying, becouse how come such nice and pretty girl can feel lonely among all those people that are around here all the timer, well I am real proof, It can happen :) All we can do is just not giving up, maybe I am naive but deep down I believe in destiny, I know that's someone is waiting for me, and I belive some nice, girl, with class, who will treat you with respect is waiting for you too.

wish you all the best

aww honey. :(
((((((((((((((((Jesse)))))))))))))))))))

You're a solid, caring, handsome, REAL guy. Those qualities are something you should be proud of. I am loathe to use the term "nice guy" but you truly are a NICE person, Jesse. You've overcome so much in your life and I'm sorry that you're having to endure being lonely at this time in your life. You deserve much more.

I agree, you deserve so much more Jesse...

So much more...

*hug* you'll get it one day.

Aww thanks guys. Each of your posts really helped me feel better. I appreciate you all so much. :)

i feel you man. at this point i feel like i would do anything to find someone i connect with. to find a girl i connect with.

Jesse said:
But what I really desire is a girlfriend. Someone I can share everything with, someone I can count on to be there no matter what.

I thought I had found that person once. She was so special to me. She was my first. I remember thinking I had found the one I would be with for the rest of my life. We went ballroom dancing. I wore a tux and she a beautiful dress. I would never imagine after such a magical night she would be done with me. She broke up with me over the phone just a few days later. I remember sitting in the back yard crying. She gave me no reason for the break, just that it was over. My heart was shattered.

Ever since I've hoped to find someone I can open my heart to once again. I remain alone.

Your post actually brought tears to my eyes
cryingq.gif

You, me, edgecrusher, and many others on this forum - we're all in similar situations, and there's a little bit of comfort to be found in the fact that we're all experiencing the same heartache together.

I remain optimistic that each day that passes brings each of us one day closer to meeting our future companions. Until then, we must do our best to appreciate each good thing that happens in our daily lives, no matter how small, and find some happiness in them. Find activities that we enjoy doing and focus our attention on them, and the heartache and loneliness won't be quite so intense. I find comfort playing my acoustic guitar. Do you have any such activities?

hey bro. i'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. i know what this feels like first hand. i've been looking for that special someone and haven't had too much luck finding her. i did find an awesome girl last year, and i really liked her and still do, but we're not together anymore. our story is very long and complicated, but she is someone that i would give my life for. i wish you the best, and hope you find that special someone.

QuiteGuy: I agree, without my guitars... I don't know what i'd do. When i feel my depression showing it's ugly face again, i always start to write more music, it makes me feel better like nothing else can.

Jesse: Im sorry to hear about what your going through. But to hear all you guys feeling the same thing i am.. Iono, makes me feel less lonley knowing it's not just me. Goodluck man

sunbeam said:
Hello Jesse,
Firstly don't cry for girl that broke up with you by phone, It's rude, that girl hasn't style and sensitivity, I don't think she was worth your time, you tears, your commitment. You deserve for someone better. :)

I know what you're going through, my lonliness is killing me sometimes too what it makes me depressed, it's so painful, what's more noone around understands me here , my friends say I am fussy and I don't know what I am saying, becouse how come such nice and pretty girl can feel lonely among all those people that are around here all the timer, well I am real proof, It can happen :) All we can do is just not giving up, maybe I am naive but deep down I believe in destiny, I know that's someone is waiting for me, and I belive some nice, girl, with class, who will treat you with respect is waiting for you too.

wish you all the best

I have read somewhere that there are two kinds of loneliness, having nobody, or having lots of people you can't relate to. For me, the loneliness has mostly to do with being unemployed and having only friends who work. I have never had a relationship, so i don't know how that would be. But, i used to be far more lonely in the past, when i had far less people around me.

edgecrusher said:
i feel you man. at this point i feel like i would do anything to find someone i connect with. to find a girl i connect with.

Maybe we all have issues with patience. :( I know that's one of my biggest problems. Guess we just have to keep waiting.

QuietGuy said:
Your post actually brought tears to my eyes
cryingq.gif

You, me, edgecrusher, and many others on this forum - we're all in similar situations, and there's a little bit of comfort to be found in the fact that we're all experiencing the same heartache together.

I remain optimistic that each day that passes brings each of us one day closer to meeting our future companions. Until then, we must do our best to appreciate each good thing that happens in our daily lives, no matter how small, and find some happiness in them. Find activities that we enjoy doing and focus our attention on them, and the heartache and loneliness won't be quite so intense. I find comfort playing my acoustic guitar. Do you have any such activities?

Good points. I like movies, video games, taking random drives, etc. I think I'll take a nice drive tonight. :)

freedom said:
hey bro. i'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. i know what this feels like first hand. i've been looking for that special someone and haven't had too much luck finding her. i did find an awesome girl last year, and i really liked her and still do, but we're not together anymore. our story is very long and complicated, but she is someone that i would give my life for. i wish you the best, and hope you find that special someone.

That's really tough man. I'm sorry you've gone through that. Let's keep our heads held high!

NOAH_FX said:
QuiteGuy: I agree, without my guitars... I don't know what i'd do. When i feel my depression showing it's ugly face again, i always start to write more music, it makes me feel better like nothing else can.

Jesse: Im sorry to hear about what your going through. But to hear all you guys feeling the same thing i am.. Iono, makes me feel less lonley knowing it's not just me. Goodluck man

There's lots of us going through it. At least we can all stick together during this. Good luck to you too.

Daan said:
I have read somewhere that there are two kinds of loneliness, having nobody, or having lots of people you can't relate to. For me, the loneliness has mostly to do with being unemployed and having only friends who work. I have never had a relationship, so i don't know how that would be. But, i used to be far more lonely in the past, when i had far less people around me.

I'd just like to remind everyone about the chatroom. Check it out sometime when you're lonely. :)

i know patience is something i need to work on. but how else am i supposed to react? if almost no basic friends have stuck around for me, i dont know why i think a woman would want to spend the rest of their life with me. maybe its me and im just oblivious to something about myself that pushes people away or scares them away.

I had a shitty evening tonight and am loadedly drunk. I went to meet a friend and saw 5 others of his. But, i am too grumpy lately, like in the last few years. I was not a great asset to the company. Didn't say so far that i could be a model. But there were two guys like me as well. One of them had a really ugly girlfriend, and she started hitting on me by kicking my lags, and than they told about their vacation. I was so grumpy, i could see that they all saw it. It was terrible. Me and fellow would be models, how great.

Jesse said:

Thanks Jesse! It's a bit empty though, but maybe it is because i am from Europe.

Man I feel so alone most of the time. I guess it's just because I cannot connect with people, except on a very basic level. My anxiety takes over and it makes being around people debilitating. So I am an outcast. I was truly in love with a girl while still in University but I could only love her from afar because of my inability to communicate with people. I just wish I had someone in my life. Just looking at pictures of a couple makes me really sad. :( The only thing I can do is regret and play over this song (Unintended - Muse) in my head. But I guess in time it will not be enough.

Latest posts

Back