Metal Gear Peace Walker Review

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickycrueser

Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker is an amazing game, for being portable. I am so amazed of what the developers can do with the PSP having such limited power, in fact if this game was in a game console and cost 60 dollars I would buy it in a heart beat. The Game play, graphics, sound and a well put together story in the palm of your hands is what you are going to get with this game. Unlike its previous game Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops the controls have been dramatically improved, so my guess is that the developers definitely learned from their previous mistakes.

Even though the PSP has only one analog stick, the developers found a way of making the controls easy to handle, you can pick this game up without worrying if that you might not like the controls and camera angles because they have all been fixed to perfection. If you have played portable ops, you may remember the feature that allows you to recruit soldiers, well they added that feature to Peace walker also, but it has been improved and more streamlined, therefore more enjoyable. One of my favorite parts of the game is that it allows you to modify and make your weapons more powerful, accurate and faster.

Great Game I like to salute to the Developers Who make this amazing Game.Its Such a Nice game I like To play it ever time any where any time.

Latest posts

Back