One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought another bike at a car boot.Managed to knock the guy down from 35 to 25 on a really nice mountain bike.Really helping my SA just biting the bullet ,keeping calm and just doing stuff i wouldnt dream of before :)

Two hour bike ride round Richmond Park only collapsed once and managed not to throttle my teenage son who was reallly annoying/competitive all the way round.

I sat outside for awhile and collected my thoughts and filtered my feelings. I most certainly needed to.

EveWasFramed said:
Something big, something small....anything.

I'll start:

I managed to give my five year old a shower tonight without her drenching me like she usually does. :p

I'm glad you have left this post on here, Eve! This us 10 years by now?

1) I've found this site.
2) My mom reached her 80 (and allowed me to steal several slides from her cake). 😉
3) I shared some $ with the needy and God repaid me with 100% of the amount I gave (not expecting it came back).
4) I have 2 weeks in Caracas (so I'm Diagnosed as homesick: I miss my place!
5) I have enjoyed myself reading some ppl on this site...

Diagnosed said:
1) I've found this site.
2) My mom reached her 80 (and allowed me to steal several slides from her cake). 😉
3) I shared some $ with the needy and God repaid me with 100% of the amount I gave (not expecting it came back).

You live in a farm area, but you're staying in the big city for a while?  That can be pretty tough.
I live in a suburb of a fairly big town, so it always feels great to get home where it's quiet after
a day in the city.  :O)

Happy Birthday to Mother Diagnosed!  And I'm glad you found this site.

I walked my dog one way and jogged back home.
Now I’ve accomplished getting my ass on the couch and plan to lay here for a little while. 
Weird how the stuff that usually is easy is so hard to do on those odd days.

harper said:
Diagnosed said:
1) I've found this site.

You live in a farm area, but you're staying in the big city for a while?  That can be pretty tough.
I live in a suburb of a fairly big town, so it always feels great to get home where it's quiet after
a day in the city.  :O)

Happy Birthday to Mother Diagnosed!  And I'm glad you found this site.

Thanks Harper!

You surely deserved a slide my Mom's 🎂.
I'm not afraid i would miss you, Nat or a misbehaved online friend 😛

My place is a side of a mountain, not a place for the farms you're probably used to: few fields, less than 50 cows or sheeps, but it's a quite spot in the suburbs too.

How come you've got that place, Harp?

Does it look like those places seen on American movies?

I'll bet Natasha lives in a hut... 🏡

ladyforsaken said:
MissBehave said:
Went to work when all I wanted was to hide.
Such a bleh day. 🙄

I've been feeling this way for the past couple of weeks. It's so hard.

May I Ask why ppl tried to hide at work ?

If I was really shy, I would hide but, I guess there are places where anyone chooses to be detached, to avoid social interaction...

🙊

Diagnosed said:
ladyforsaken said:
MissBehave said:
Went to work when all I wanted was to hide.
Such a bleh day. 🙄

I've been feeling this way for the past couple of weeks. It's so hard.

May I Ask why ppl tried to hide at work ?

If I was really shy, I would hide but, I guess there are places where anyone chooses to be detached, to avoid social interaction...

🙊

I’m far from shy. Lol. 😁 
No one tried too hide at work. 
More that I didn’t want to go to work at all.

Latest posts

Back