Goodbye for now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I think there comes a time when you wake up and realize that something isn't the way it should be. I feel like I am having a dark night of the soul. I want you all to know I love you and you are in my heart. I can't be here right now. I am too depressed and I have to figure out some things on my own. I didn't realize how bad things were, really until I was in chat. I feel so isolated. I am not myself. Please don't write me as I need time. I'll be back when I'm back.
Until then......I love you guys.

:( AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Take care, Nal.. I hope everything goes well for you! *HUGS*

ohhh sad :(

*tear*

snowball.jpg

I'm sorry things aren't going to well, but you know that we love you and you'll always be welcome here

we'll miss you

*hugs*

everything works out in the end, and if it's not ok, then it's not the end

:)

Naleena said:
I think there comes a time when you wake up and realize that something isn't the way it should be. I feel like I am having a dark night of the soul. I want you all to know I love you and you are in my heart. I can't be here right now. I am too depressed and I have to figure out some things on my own. I didn't realize how bad things were, really until I was in chat. I feel so isolated. I am not myself. Please don't write me as I need time. I'll be back when I'm back.
Until then......I love you guys.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Naleena))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i hope you will find answers, and i hope your night will break into dawn soon.

i will miss you, even though we did not talk much. and i hope to talk to you again one day.

(and of course. if / when you ever want a someone to be there....)

(hug)

Dear Nalee -- I have no choice but to respect your decision and your request. I don't know about anyone else but, for the short amount of time I've come to know you, I'm extremely sad that my Angel is in such pain that she needs to break all her long-time friendships and retreat into a world where I'm so very concerned about her general well-being and emotional survival. Nalee, I'm really worried about you. I hardly know you but, if you've never done this before, something's just not right (I'm crying for you). I'm begging you to please contact me anytime if ever you want to lean on someone's shoulder and unload whatever heavy burden you're carrying. You came into my world for a special reason, and I'm not about to let you leave so easily. Love, LG:-(

((((((NALEENA))))))))

I hope things get back to rights soon. I shall miss you :(

I'm really sorry you're in that place. I hope that in your absence you can find whatever it is you seek, whatever answers will help.
You know how to reach us collectively or individually.
Take care.

Take care, Naleena. I truly hope you find what you're looking for.

Latest posts

Back