Wold anyone like to have a phone conversation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick987

Reaction score
There are a lot of times where I am lonely or bored and have nothing to do. I could really be using this time to improve my social skills. If anyone would like to have a phone conversation, please private message me and I will get back to you asap. I can give you my number or you can give me yours and we can agree on a time to talk. I'm 22 years old and I live in NYC. I'm a really friendly guy that's easy to get along with.

Hi. I just wanted to post a suggestion. Maybe you should.. WITH the phone question ask another. If anyone is up for a msn conversation i mean literally talking. Because ... well im not 100% but i don't think everyone is from around NY. Take me for example... sure you could talk to me via telephone but the bill would probably make you crazy. XD

Aksentije said:
Hi. I just wanted to post a suggestion. Maybe you should.. WITH the phone question ask another. If anyone is up for a msn conversation i mean literally talking. Because ... well im not 100% but i don't think everyone is from around NY. Take me for example... sure you could talk to me via telephone but the bill would probably make you crazy. XD

That's a good point I didn't think about that. I don't have a computer right now. I just use internet from my phone. I can make nationwide calls without extra charge. It would probably cost extra for someone outside the U.S. though. Where do you live?

Hi Nick,
I'm from another country but I just have some suggestions for you.
Have you tried posting on local ads such as kijiji.com, craigslist.com? There are some friends/ networking ads so you can try to meet people closer to where you live/ locally. Try making some friends and then you'll have someone to call up etc.
Also to note - some people might be wary of giving out phone numbers right away etc due to poor experiences (such as myself) but it never hurts to try to meet new people and see where it goes from there.
This forum has not that many members and many of the people here are far away from where you live so it'd be expensive/ timing might be hard for different timezones etc.
See how it goes! :) GL.

Nick987 said:
Aksentije said:

That's a good point I didn't think about that. I don't have a computer right now. I just use internet from my phone. I can make nationwide calls without extra charge. It would probably cost extra for someone outside the U.S. though. Where do you live?

I live in a country called Bosnia and it is located in souther europe. Google it if you don't know it. Sooo yeaa.. i doubt you would go only with a SMALL extra charge XD

Latest posts

Back