New, awkward girl here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkDelusion

Reaction score
So I've just joined today after waking up from another nightmare. Some times I tend to experience a stronger effect of sadness and loneliness after a bad dream. -shrug- So anyway, i'm Pinkie. Not my actual name, but it works when I hate giving out my real one. I'm 17 years old...and feeing quite young on here. I live in the United States. I'm shy, quiet, and mostly ignored by others. I have social anxiety and depression, nothing new. I'm very pessimistic, (ex. "That person obviously hates me.") and perhaps cynical. I spend my days day dreaming, listening to music, and isolated. Yes, I don't have many friends, and if I did, they've probably been driven away because I tend to push others away. Severe trust issues and my self critical attitude are my only excuses...I guess you could say it's my fault i'm alone and secluded?

I love randomness and internet memes. Kittens and music makes me smile. I have a huge world in my mind full of characters I created over the years. That distracts me a lot. I also have no self esteem and I tend to doubt any good fortune. I don't talk to anyone often, which is why I must find friendship somewhere. The saddest thing is, I ruin it with doubts. D: my only friends are in my mind, (separated from that world I created.) Oh, and one real person whom I really resent a lot.

So I have a hard time making friends, and small talk.
I type too much....another bad habit. xD eh...i'm going to stop right here. Hello everyone.~

Welcome, Pinkie. Sounds like I could relate to a lot of what you said. Don't worry, I type too much as well..and I'm mostly small talk with new people. Hope it works well for you here. Feel free to message me whenever you need someone to talk to.

Welcome, I hope you find some people to talk to here. You sound a lot like me when I was a little younger. You could do great things with your imagination :)

Nice to meet you! I find that pretty fascinating, I wish I was that creative...i hope you'll open more to us since we are in the same boat :) you are not alone, have a greatb day

Hi and welcome!

chat_edjr.gif
"And Hi from me 2 cos' you said you like kittenz!"

TheRealCallie said:
Welcome to the newbies :)

Although, I wouldn't get your hopes up for a reply from the OP. This thread is from 2011 and she hasn't logged in since 2011.

I was actually wondering why people would suddenly reply to a topic which has been made 3 years ago. :p:club:

Looks like it gets bumped about every year and a half. That deserves a kitten.

2zf6d8g.jpg

Latest posts

Back