New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormyclouds

Reaction score
Hi i live in Cheshire. Im really lonely. I don’t really have any hobbies or strong interests. I would like to make friends and also a find a female partner. I can be shy at first so its hard for me to meet new people as well as the lack of opportunities.

I like drinking, scenic views., travelling in my camper van. I’m Loosely into photography and museums. Iv played guitar for many years but my heart is no longer in it. i Would like to try different things, something new. But don’t know what. Need ideas.

Really want my life to change but don’t know how. I know there’s something out there but don’t know what?

Hi i live in Cheshire. Im really lonely. I don’t really have any hobbies or strong interests. I would like to make friends and also a find a female partner. I can be shy at first so its hard for me to meet new people as well as the lack of opportunities.

I like drinking, scenic views., travelling in my camper van. I’m Loosely into photography and museums. Iv played guitar for many years but my heart is no longer in it. i Would like to try different things, something new. But don’t know what. Need ideas.

Really want my life to change but don’t know how. I know there’s something out there but don’t know what?
Good to have your here man? I recently joined as well, and I have to been given good advice so far. I hope that this community helps you find a better version of yourself.

As for different things to do or you in Connecticut? Never mind don’t answer that I’m in Texas, so I cannot begin to advise you, but if you want something to do, perhaps, go download the app meetUp. There are a bunch of groups there perhaps one of them might help you find someone or something to do or both.

Welcome to the forum. Try looking up groups in your region with your interests, like on Facebook, then join them and meet people and hopefully make friends. It’s not always easy, as I’ve discovered, but it’s worth a shot.

You could check around to see if they have any paint and sip events in your area. They seem to be big in America. You go, drink wine and paint with people.
Like Okie said, look on Facebook for events, also check Meetup.

Welcome to the forum. :)

You've made a good first step by coming on here and making clear what you want. Well done! There have already been some excellent suggestions for you to get you to step two.

Have faith in yourself and you will get there.

You've made a good first step by coming on here and making clear what you want. Well done! There have already been some excellent suggestions for you to get you to step two.

Have faith in yourself and you will get there.
Thanks for your replies.

I don’t wanna be negative. But haven’t got anything out of Meet-up yet. Nothing of interest comes up or is far away and a lot of people seem in their mid 50s plus. Im 44. Nothing against older people in any way (as you can learn from older people) But would prefer people similar age.

Thanks for your replies.

I don’t wanna be negative. But haven’t got anything out of Meet-up yet. Nothing of interest comes up or is far away and a lot of people seem in their mid 50s plus. Im 44. Nothing against older people in any way (as you can learn from older people) But would prefer people similar age.
I'm 38 and I theres a lady in our group who is in her 60s - we regard eachother as friends. She invited me to a party in her flat where i got chatting to a couple of people who were roughly my age.

You never know what doors may open if you welcome all ages.

Latest posts

Back