Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
What are you listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RT3uFugS0k
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours

I am not this hair, I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within

Helping one person may not change the world, but it may change the world for one person

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]
If you are interested in connecting on Skype or Facebook, send me a Private Message here and I'll get back to you.
"You are as you are until you are not"

[Image: CooperativeWigglyArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif]
If you are interested in connecting on Skype or Facebook, send me a Private Message here and I'll get back to you.

Sad
(01-07-2019, 09:52 AM)Elmiraswings Wrote: Hello, I’m new here. It looks like no one has posted here since 2017. Is anyone out there?

Oh Hi, I think I’m supposed to say something about myself since I am new. I’m  Single, have grown kids who of course have their own lives now, I’m employed full-time, actually only take one day off from work every week, have one day to myself that I sometimes wish I could share with others and sometimes enjoy being by myself. But yes I do get lonesome. Would love to have people to talk to, just friends. Living in a small town it seems as though every one is connected other than me.  The number of members here looks as though lots of people feel that way. Thanks for saying Hi.

Welcome to ALL Elmira's wings!
You know what man?  I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask where they’re going and hook up with them later. ~ Mitch Hedberg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Type Some Lyrics from the Song You're Listening To Now SophiaGrace 845 135,202 5 hours ago
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  Thread for Metal Heads. What are you listening to? Naleena 412 101,013 03-01-2019, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Blue Bob
  5 songs you are listening to over and over again right now... edgecrusher 78 32,361 02-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Last Post: AmytheTemperamental
  I AM LISTENING TO ISTANBUL / İstanbul’u Dinliyorum sevay 1 3,102 08-04-2014, 04:39 AM
Last Post: WildernessWildChild
  Rivetheads - what are you listening to? S t r a y 4 5,006 11-21-2012, 03:03 AM
Last Post: JasonM