Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
What are you thinking right now?
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
I just read your last thread, which prompted me to put a certain song on... and now I am thinking about what that song means to me.

Whoops.. realised that I didn't state what I was thinking, just the fact that I WAS thinking. Idiot girl.

I'm thinking about the guy who sent the song to me and that I miss hanging out with him.
ThatOneGuy Wrote:I will go first.

The Colbert Show is quite awesome. I would like to know the real guy though. I wonder what he is really like.
There's one video on Youtube of him actually out of character. I definitely prefer him out of character...

I know his character is intentionally annoying, but it really does annoy me. ><

Jon Stewart > Stephen Colbert Smile
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.
like a kerosene fire in a tobacco shed
I am thinking, "Even my own daughter doesn't love me," and wondering what I should do right now because I can't sleep.

Qui, it DOES feel good to be noticed, and I assure you that I have noticed you in the few short days I have been a member. I have been reading your posts. A lot of people here care what you think. That is the impression I've gotten.

We have to be careful about thinking ourselves in circles, don't we? We sometimes lead ourselves into trouble (emotional turmoil). I'm glad you wrote about something important to you because I can try to focus on that to break my own thought circle (above) which, as you see, is not a good circle in which to be stuck.
p.s. Okay, I am sounding stupid (again).
I'm thinking about suicide and how good these off brand doritos are.

edit:I meant just suicide in general not that I'm considering it.
I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.
GodsWitch Wrote:I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.

All the f*cking time. But I also think that all the paper flowers hanging on strings from the ceiling wouldn't be hanging anymore and then I get sad and want it to be normal.
like a kerosene fire in a tobacco shed
Qui Wrote:
GodsWitch Wrote:I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.

All the f*cking time. But I also think that all the paper flowers hanging on strings from the ceiling wouldn't be hanging anymore and then I get sad and want it to be normal.

When I think of this, I envision all the normally hanging things now STANDING (ie the chain on the ceiling fan stands erect when ceiling is floor). Helium in your hanging flowers to blow away your sadness....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now? Skorian 5,740 319,962 01-17-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: GHOSTNYOURMIST
  Positive Thinking 9006 31 8,154 10-06-2016, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Tealeaf
  Ever gone through an entire day thinking it was the wrong day of the week? Revengineer 45 11,292 08-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Abrakadan
  I'm thinking of getting a cell phone. johnny196775 31 6,808 12-21-2014, 01:03 AM
Last Post: SophiaGrace
  Moving soon! Looking forward to positive thinking and self improvement! :) Tylor 6 5,993 07-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: SophiaGrace
  I'm Thinking Of Creating A Thread Exclusive To Chess. What Do You Guys Think? LoneKiller 91 10,467 04-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: 9006
  Something crazy I've been thinking aobut lately. NEREVAR117 21 8,032 09-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Gutted
  Thinking of hosting a convention in Connecticut Sonic_95 26 7,142 01-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Mary Mary