What am I thinking right now? Hmmm?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ima Lone

Reaction score
And if you guessed you, you’re right, dear reader. I’m thinking of you and how much better you might feel if you were treated with both dignity and respect and given a bit of something fun or amusing yo think about and consider. But now my thoughts have changed and it’s time for you to try and see if you can tell what it is thst I’m thinking of now and the perdón after you can try to read your mind. I’ll admit that like most people, even those who claim to be mind readers, I’m very bad at this. But maybe, in such a large and diverse group, we can accomplish more than any of us ever could alone. Okay, it’s on now!

I'm thinking take one minute to proofread before the post. That's supposed to be joking funny, not ******* grammar/spelling nazi. Also, now it's 'what an ass' you're pondering.

I'm thinking take one minute to proofread before the post. That's supposed to be joking funny, not ******* grammar/spelling nazi. Also, now it's 'what an ass' you're pondering.

Am I missing a comma? I always mess up the commas.

😂 Jk. I know what you mean. But if I had wanted to edit the first one, I would have done it.

I'm serious about the commas though. 😁

You're thinking about the missing sock that vanished in the washer, and you can see yourself in the reflection of this sock being without its pair...

Then you drink a coffee, with both feet having an individual and unique sock. Odd pair, but it works out in the end :)

Latest posts

Back