• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What are you thinking right now?

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
I want to die. No other thoughts have crossed my mind all day.
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
Colette said:
Qui said:
I want to die. No other thoughts have crossed my mind all day.

Literally or metaphorically?

someone literally give me a gun and we'll test that. no, I don't mean that. I would never put that sort of guilt over anyone. I wouldn't want to be remembered, and making someone feel guilty would mean they would remember me forever.
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
ThatOneGuy said:
I am thinking that if the government keeps on the path its going, America is going to fall. I wish people would WAKE THE %#$& UP!!!
No sh*t... time to bail. ABANDON SHIP!!! SHE'S GOING DOWN!!!!!
ah.... don't mind me. I get giddy after I cry a lot... And rum helps :) :) :p :D :)
 

Colette

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
624
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
ThatOneGuy said:
I am thinking that if the government keeps on the path its going, America is going to fall. I wish people would WAKE THE %#$& UP!!!

Don't worry. The socialists will pick it back up.
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
I think my mouth is sticky right now. And my finger's bleeding.

EDIT: It's just a papercut! I'm not emo anymore, I swear!
 
G

GodsWitch

Guest
ThatOneGuy said:
“True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained.”

Took me back to a time my heart was savagely ripped out of my chest. Thankfully, I feel it's still beating. :)
 
G

GodsWitch

Guest
Arianna said:
GodsWitch said:
I am thinking, "Even my own daughter doesn't love me," and wondering what I should do right now because I can't sleep.

Someone as gentle as you GW? I have a hard time believing your daughter doesn't love you.

I have been thinking about these kind words you've said to me, thinking of them over and over... stunned...amazed...you are so kind...I am blown away. Thank you
 
A

Almond

Guest
I'm thinking that my mother's voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard.
 

Lost in the Oilfield

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
1,029
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
haha they're so cute... not at all like their grotesquely overweight farmyard cousins.

"Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig does..." -Homer Simpson
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
GodsWitch said:
Wondering how Qui is feeling today . . . r u ok?

Don't bother yourself over it. I'll be ok in a few weeks. I'm in a down swing but I'll get better. I always do. It only feels like the end of the world. But the logical part of my brain says "the sun comes up every morning, everything must be fine". So... don't expect any (sober) cheerfulness from me for a while. But don't bother yourself about it. That's what I'm thinking right now. And that satirical and ironic little voice in my head just wants to throw it out there that maybe you all should worry if I don't post for a few days... but to this the logical voice responds saying you don't care anyway. I'm having a bit of a schizophrenic day today... the intuitive voice and the logical voice where duking it out earlier... logic won. Usually does, even though I always root for intuition. And then my morals where all upset over what the logic voice did after bashing the intuitive voice, and it turned out logic wasn't even right so that all sucked. And when I though it couldn't get worse... love enters the picture (how cliche). Man my life is like a really lame soap opera playing over in my head... That's what my overactive, schizophrenic brain is thinking.

And also I will never like pigs as one tried to kill me and my friends when I was younger. It pretty much terrorized us all.
 

Lost in the Oilfield

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
1,029
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Qui said:
GodsWitch said:
Wondering how Qui is feeling today . . . r u ok?
... but to this the logical voice responds saying you don't care anyway.

And also I will never like pigs as one tried to kill me and my friends when I was younger. It pretty much terrorized us all.


Well, that's just not true... I was feeling somewhat down yesterday or last night so I never replied to any of your posts, though I saw how upset you were, and I wanted to... I just didn't feel I'd really be able to give a very constructive, helpful, or positive response. Still though I did feel compelled to say something about your pain... so that in itself shows some measure of caring does it not? Others even took the steps to respond and try to assist you in your despair, this too shows some measure of concern or caring on their part as well. So logically speaking the proof is more towards people here caring about you than not caring.

Shame you are afraid of pigs... when they're not made obsessively fat by farmers... and depending on the breed, they can be very cute, clean, friendly, and intelligent... I'd personally rather a dog though.

---hah made me forget what i was thinking :)
I was just thinking how nice it is to get the internet at work for once... usually don't need it cause there's always something to do, but tonight everything is done and not even half the shift is over yet :p
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
Lost in the Oilfield said:
Qui said:
GodsWitch said:
Wondering how Qui is feeling today . . . r u ok?
... but to this the logical voice responds saying you don't care anyway.

And also I will never like pigs as one tried to kill me and my friends when I was younger. It pretty much terrorized us all.


Well, that's just not true... I was feeling somewhat down yesterday or last night so I never replied to any of your posts, though I saw how upset you were, and I wanted to... I just didn't feel I'd really be able to give a very constructive, helpful, or positive response. Still though I did feel compelled to say something about your pain... so that in itself shows some measure of caring does it not? Others even took the steps to respond and try to assist you in your despair, this too shows some measure of concern or caring on their part as well. So logically speaking the proof is more towards people here caring about you than not caring.

Shame you are afraid of pigs... when they're not made obsessively fat by farmers... and depending on the breed, they can be very cute, clean, friendly, and intelligent... I'd personally rather a dog though.

---hah made me forget what i was thinking :)
I was just thinking how nice it is to get the internet at work for once... usually don't need it cause there's always something to do, but tonight everything is done and not even half the shift is over yet :p

Hey thanks, I never meant to draw that sort of attention, but it is nice to know people care. And that logical me... well, like I said, I'd rather go with intuitive me but logical me usually rules out.
And another reason I will never like pigs; I read Animal Farm when I was younger. I used to be an avid reader (for example, Lord of the Rings took me 2 weeks when I was in 2nd grade) and all the books I read back then really shaped the way I see things. That book (and that stupid pig that tried to kill everyone) have given me a fairly unreasonable hatred for pigs. Perhaps if I ever met a nice pig it could change my mind, but I haven't.
 
M

mink

Guest
Okay I'm thinking how I could lose inspiration to write good words of advice anymore. I realise I don't do well with that much lately..:(
 

Lost in the Oilfield

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
1,029
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Qui said:
Lost in the Oilfield said:
Qui said:
GodsWitch said:
Wondering how Qui is feeling today . . . r u ok?
... but to this the logical voice responds saying you don't care anyway.

And also I will never like pigs as one tried to kill me and my friends when I was younger. It pretty much terrorized us all.


Well, that's just not true... I was feeling somewhat down yesterday or last night so I never replied to any of your posts, though I saw how upset you were, and I wanted to... I just didn't feel I'd really be able to give a very constructive, helpful, or positive response. Still though I did feel compelled to say something about your pain... so that in itself shows some measure of caring does it not? Others even took the steps to respond and try to assist you in your despair, this too shows some measure of concern or caring on their part as well. So logically speaking the proof is more towards people here caring about you than not caring.

Shame you are afraid of pigs... when they're not made obsessively fat by farmers... and depending on the breed, they can be very cute, clean, friendly, and intelligent... I'd personally rather a dog though.

---hah made me forget what i was thinking :)
I was just thinking how nice it is to get the internet at work for once... usually don't need it cause there's always something to do, but tonight everything is done and not even half the shift is over yet :p

Hey thanks, I never meant to draw that sort of attention, but it is nice to know people care. And that logical me... well, like I said, I'd rather go with intuitive me but logical me usually rules out.
And another reason I will never like pigs; I read Animal Farm when I was younger. I used to be an avid reader (for example, Lord of the Rings took me 2 weeks when I was in 2nd grade) and all the books I read back then really shaped the way I see things. That book (and that stupid pig that tried to kill everyone) have given me a fairly unreasonable hatred for pigs. Perhaps if I ever met a nice pig it could change my mind, but I haven't.

QUI-
Haha, no prob... did you ever read Charlotte's Web? I don't know though... having developed pig trauma at such a young age, I'm not so sure how you can have the healing begin :p
-Maybe some day you can overcome your anger/fear toward pigs by finding a potbelly pig, picking it up, and giving it a big hug... not too big though, it may poop on you, and that wouldn't do much for healing. :D

MINK-
I find I have inspirational or empathetic voids at times... just don't really feel that I'm able to contribute anything helpful, constructive, or even witty at times. Usually I have something on my mind that's preventing me from seeing past my own troubles to help others... just my own experience... it will pass though given a little time.

-Oh and I'm thinking how beautiful a song 'Wish You Were Here' by Pink Floyd is :)
...and I'm wondering how many songs there are that are titled "Wish You Were Here". =)
 

Latest posts

Top