What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost in the Oilfield said:
MINK-
I find I have inspirational or empathetic voids at times... just don't really feel that I'm able to contribute anything helpful, constructive, or even witty at times. Usually I have something on my mind that's preventing me from seeing past my own troubles to help others... just my own experience... it will pass though given a little time.
Yes you're right. But I can't seem to find what's exactly on my mind that's causing this lol. Oh well, but thanks :)

Colette said:
Qui said:
I'm in a down swing but I'll get better. I always do.

Ooh, I like that. May I use it? I'll credit you if you like. :D

Sure go ahead. That's what I always say when people notice I've not been doing so well. And It's true, everyone goes through up swings and down swings. But it gets better. There's always something up ahead, even when it's too dark where you are to see it.

I am thinking how some people can think and say things that moving to a new place is so easy peasy. When in fact, there's a lot of stress to it. Not to mention the arguments, the disagreements, the exhaustion in packing, difficult people to deal with etc. Not as easy as it seems. Not especially when you're moving temporarily. Not even when you'd be moving to your dream home. Moving is just not easy and something I bet most people don't like.

I am also thinking, after talking to a friend - how selfish she is to want this person who's apparently close to her to spend more on her when she spends more than enough on herself and having the cheek to brag all that to me when she's a friend and knows that I can only wish for all that. :rolleyes:

All that can happen in just half an hour. And I'm thinking, how great.

Footie Pajamas. They were so cool. Nothing like getting a running start and sliding across the kitchen floor. I've seen grown-up footie pajamas. But that's just weird.

Oh broken_girl that's so funny. I forgot all about those things. Now I'm thinking about playing skates with those things. How fun some of childhood was.

i'm thinking i need to stop fantasizing about sex...
n that these boards have remained pretty stationary today but maybe they will liven up tonight.. people should thread more. thread about anything; dont be shy. shy is boring in this world lol...

I think... omfg I don't know what I'm thinking. What am I thinking? I'm certainly not thinking logically, that's for sure. honeysuckle, I'm thinking about how I snuck out to be with a guy today... and non-logical me wants to do it again. I'm wondering what happened to the me who wasn't going to date again until was out of high school. I'm thinking that I ought to be ashamed of myself, but I'm not. And I'm surprised that I don't regret it. hmmm.... This requires more thinking.

Im thinking about how unbelieveably bored and lonely I am right now. It's almost 2 am and my house is deathly quiet...

sigh... this weekend's gonna blow...

Am thinking why dose my neighbors have to go supper nova with the nose be for 9am in the morning. All that drilling on my wall at this time in the morning is going to end up with some one next door getting a slap

Colette, If you go to that vid and have a look at the other vid they have in there profile on youtube. Did you know about that? lol cos its really quit shocking hah

OMG, the owner is obviously a rabbit hater lol.... why does she keep shoving rabbits to the cat...and the cat was biting already at the last moment =(

bluey said:
Colette, If you go to that vid and have a look at the other vid they have in there profile on youtube. Did you know about that? lol cos its really quit shocking hah

LMAO! I saw it.

Colette said:
bluey said:

LMAO! I saw it.

You get confused with vid you was posting did you ;) lol am glad you did :p:p:p hahah am just kidding of course,, I know you would never give a link out to such a thing. But an indirect link is just fine huh! lol

Latest posts

Back