What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that Nevermore's comment reminded me of how I was the only person to ever get a 100 on the photosynthesis test in Biology AP at my high school.

Bleah, mine was one of the higher scores and I only got a 77%. But I'm pretty sure I aced the photosynthesis part, it was the fluid mosaic of the cell membrane or whatever that tripped me up. >_< Stupid phospholipids. **** you channel proteins!

I'm thinking I'm going to order chinese chicken with broccoli in white sauce with white rice. Yum.

I'm thinking I don't like the concept of a single god. Also wondering if that makes me archaic and stupid. Ah well, how could one god control everything? No, there's deffs one for the ocean, and a mountain god and a sun god and a night god, or else there aren't any at all. Oh well, what do I know. Not much, apparently :D

I'm thinking:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Got some good news today.

happy0172.gif
happy0158.gif
happy0137.gif
happy0143.gif
happy0088.gif
happy0071.gif

Colette said:
I'm thinking I'm going to order chinese chicken with broccoli in white sauce with white rice. Yum.

I'm thinking how delicious that sounds:D I wish I could get some pork fried rice, mmmm, that's the good stuff!

I'm thinking that I should get off the computer, go have a shower, and do something useful with my day.

tennisgirl said:
I'm thinking that I should get off the computer, go have a shower, and do something useful with my day.
yeah...that exactly what I was tinking I should do.

I'm thinking, Thank god for the predictability of human nature!
Story: A few minutes ago I was sitting on the roof playing on my gameboy.
I'm not allowed on the roof unless my mom is home and I'm putting up christmas lights. I did that three weeks ago.
So I was sitting up there by the chimney, which is really a big metal pipe a bit over a foot and a half in diameter and three feet tall. Not one of those nice old brick ones. A shitty little thing. So, I'm sitting where I can see my mom coming down the road when she comes home. That way I'd be able to hop over the roof, climb back down the ladder (I know, ammateur needs a ladder), and put the ladder away before she has time to unlock the front door and come in.
So, I'm checking the road in the direction that she always comes from every time I hear a car coming, and just playing on my little gameboy, chilling in the sun.
Of course, she had to come from the other direction. I don't notice until she's right in front of the neighbors house. So I've got no time to hop over the roof, someone leaping around on the roof would surely draw her attention.
So I hid behind the chimney.
She didn't even once look up at the roof.
Because it's against human nature to look up.
I heard someone say that once when I was a kid, I haven't lost at hide and seek since.
I jumped down the ladder, put it away, and walked in the back door right as my mom walked through the front.

I'm thinking I've posted too much in this thread. I'm also thinking about how I used to drink pickle juice all the time. Mmm. I want a pickle.

broken_girl said:
how I used to drink pickle juice all the time. Mmm. I want a pickle.
omg...I do that too sometimes.
I'm thinking do our bodies lack sodium or somth.?

I'm thinking about how jealous I am of Qui for living in a house with a chimney. ;__;
I live in this stupid apartment block, there isn't even an exit to the roof from our staircase.

mm..thinking what have I become...I'm at a one computer on the internet and my son's on the other1 playing games. ...I actually don't remeber the last time I read him a book....gotta go...

Maaaaaaaaaatttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...lets go read somth.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I'm smiling at e.m.e.'s post and thinking how my family unit went on an outing to borders 4 times last week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I was the only one in the family unit that didn't read, I listened to Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon (yesss!!!) and Zeppelin's greatest hits. I was two songs in to Frampton Comes Alive! when we left. But I always wonder, my family unit reads in obsessive amounts, but I don't. I used to read a lot, I read the whole Lord of the Rings trilogy in about 10 days when I was 7. I used to read so much my english teacher told me I read too much. Now they tell my little sister that. But my mom and dad spend hours a day reading too. I mean, what's up with that, did I miss the reading gene? I don't think so, but maybe have I been brainwashed by an illiterate society, or what? WTF. I've been brainwashed.

e.m.e. said:
at what age did u learn to read?

uh, whatever age I was when they teach kids to read. idk. Don't they teach that in kindergarden?

Latest posts

Back