What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a fowl mood? dreaming of poultry? sorry, it's not nice to make fun of people in a bad mood.
I'm feeling a little restrained today, but christmas is just dandy. I'm having guests over tomorrow, and the next day I'm going out to eat with my lead guitar friend for my birthday.
I'm thinking that my ipod stopped and I should start it again. Also, I ought to be cleaning. >_<

Poor thing! did you eat too much?
My little sister was taking cookies out of the oven today and she didn't pay attention and touched the inside of the stove with her arm so she freaked out and threw the whole pan of meltaways upside down on the kitchen floor. A whole pan of perfect cookies, powdered on the floor. I almost cried. :(

bah...I'm actually eating french frize with fish sticks....this cheap fries I can tolarate but the sticks goootta go...down the toilet..why do they sell this crap in Walboums on Tompkins ave. by the "Family Dollar" on Staten Island where the S52 bus stops......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

frey12 said:
Who wants to live forever! Who dares to love forever!

I absolutely love this song. Its one of my all time favorites and was in one of the best films I ever seen as well. The highlander of course.

I would not wont to live forever tho.

I would never dare to do that and god its been a long time sens I got goose bumps from a song,,, Thanks for reminding me of that song :)

bluey said:
frey12 said:

I absolutely love this song. Its one of my all time favorites and was in one of the best films I ever seen as well. The highlander of course.

I would never dare to do that and god its been a long time sens I got goose bumps from a song,,, Thanks for reminding me of that song :)

Wow, I've never heard that song before, that was amazingly good, that's what I'm thinking, that and if you can get high on Advil... Man I'm so out of it right now, stupid flu or whatever this is, hope it goes away soon...

I poped few Tylenols PM an hour ago, my brain's being slowly paralized...pshhhhhhhhhh...and my tongue...what dope is in these trancwilizers...

killing me softly with his song....killing me so oooo ooooooo ooo oooo fffffffffff...tly....ouuukey
e.m.e: ---goodnight, Kristina
Kristina:---thanks sweetheart, goodnight to u too.
e.m.e. ---thanks,love u
Kris ---love u too
e.m.e. ---love u more
Kris ---no I love u more..
e.m.e. ---ok, go
Kristina ---u go!
e.m.e. ---f**** u!
Kris: ---b***

yo, Tylenol totally rulez...

yo, am I high or what?

lol

NeverMore said:
bluey said:
frey12 said:

Wow, I've never heard that song before, that was amazingly good, that's what I'm thinking, that and if you can get high on Advil... Man I'm so out of it right now, stupid flu or whatever this is, hope it goes away soon...

I can not believe you have never heard that song be for.

If you have never heard that one then you may have never have heard this one ether.

Just another great song by queen but in this one he dose it with a great opera singer. Now am not into opera at all but this song kicks ass.

I know!! It's crazy, now I feel like I missed out on something, guess I'll have to catch up:D

I'm thinking of how the situation in the Middle East couldn't possibly get worse, Geez, now with the assassination of Benazir Bhutto, and you just know it was Musharraf, God I hope we don't go starting another war, honeysuckle come on Bush you only have one more year just be quiet till then...That's what I'm thinking

e.m.e. Heres a quarter and I'll even throw in a dime:p

NeverMore said:
thanks...but what can I get for 35 cents? not even a **** beef patty with cheese on it!!!!
thanks 4nothing....greedy

lol

e.m.e. said:
NeverMore said:
thanks...but what can I get for 35 cents? not even a **** beef patty with cheese on it!!!!
thanks 4nothing....greedy

lol

Hey, 35 cents can get you one of those tiny M&M packs with like three candies in it, or a cheap pack of gum, a really cheap pack of gum...:p

btw how did you change the title under your name instead of saying member or senior member it says Rebel? O and if you tell me maybe I could part with a nice shiny nickel,lol

Latest posts

Back