What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking about what's for dinner. If i have to be there in the kitchen and cook another meal. what will my dad say if im here right now on the computer typing. i will guess he will think i am up to non-scense again. ooopppss!. my stomach just grawl. i guess i am hungry but my head says im not. :)

NeverMore,
go to User_CP, to ur left click "edit profile" , when that opens,then on the right side u see "custom user title" type in what ever u want

toxic-tears said:
Im thinking about what's for dinner. If i have to be there in the kitchen and cook another meal. what will my dad say if im here right now on the computer typing. i will guess he will think i am up to non-scense again. ooopppss!. my stomach just grawl. i guess i am hungry but my head says im not. :)
clear thinking

e.m.e. said:
toxic-tears said:
clear thinking

thanks. :)

e.m.e. said:
NeverMore,
go to User_CP, to ur left click "edit profile" , when that opens,then on the right side u see "custom user title" type in what ever u want

Thank you, now I have to think of something to put there:p

that i wish i could find my toenail clipper bcuz none of these knives cut str8
& how could what happened 2nite even b possible

I'm wondering why guys ask, "Where's your boyfriend?" rather than, "Do you have a boyfriend?".

e.m.e. said:
u picked a nice one. what does it mean?

Back in middle school I was accused of attempted murder, but wait it's not as severe as it sounds! I hang out with bad people back then and so I sat with bad people at lunch. The principal got her lunch and for some reason she put her Dr. Pepper at the edge of our table and went back to get something, that was just a bad idea in the first place, but anyways someone by me put pepper in her drink and she freaked out about it, though she didn't see who did it(someone was standing in the way), but it turns out she was allergic to pepper and that was seen as an attempt at her life:rolleyes:, I was one of the suspects and I remember the local newspaper came and did a story on it, and they took a picture of us all and the caption under the picture said something like: Local Ruffians: then put all our names. Everybody found it pretty funny:)

That's what I'm thinking about...The bad ol' days

diamond-dancer said:
I'm wondering why guys ask, "Where's your boyfriend?" rather than, "Do you have a boyfriend?".
u must be pritty so guys think that u defenatelly have a boyfriend.

I used to tell them
"I have a boyfriend" and they'd say "oh well, what does that have to do with me ?" the sad thing was that I was shy and didn't have one :(

e.m.e. said:
bah...I'm actually eating french frize with fish sticks....this cheap fries I can tolarate but the sticks goootta go...down the toilet..why do they sell this crap in Walboums on Tompkins ave. by the "Family Dollar" on Staten Island where the S52 bus stops......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ah, Family Dollar. A person's best friend. :D

Colette said:
e.m.e. said:
bah...I'm actually eating french frize with fish sticks....this cheap fries I can tolarate but the sticks goootta go...down the toilet..why do they sell this crap in Walboums on Tompkins ave. by the "Family Dollar" on Staten Island where the S52 bus stops......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahaha.. not far from my place!.. LOL

I'm trying to remember how I made that voodoo honeysuckle work in the first place...
And all I remember is how much the other kids hated me when they found out what I had done with it... They would have burned me at the stake for being a witch if they had fire and a stake to do it with. :p And that's no exaggeration!

Colette said:
e.m.e. said:

my favorite's Jacks 99c store in Manh. lol

I so want some cookies...lol
just microwave some fr. again...I don't get fat no metter h/m fries or ice cream I eat.
life sucks when u can't cook.

where can i find new/unheard songs.
WTF, work again tomorrow!. wish i could work on holiday, a time and a half pay!!!!!

toxic-tears said:
where can i find new/unheard songs.
WTF, work again tomorrow!. wish i could work on holiday, a time and a half pay!!!!!

So your telling me that you don't get paid holiday pay on New Year's Eve? That seems evil to me, of course it's a holiday, give me my money:p!

I'm thinking how fast this break is going by and how soon I'll have to go back to the university:(

NeverMore said:
So your telling me that you don't get paid holiday pay on New Year's Eve? That seems evil to me, of course it's a holiday, give me my money:p!

i get paid. its just the senior nurses of the facility always gets the schedule first to work on holidays. :( oh i wish there is no seniority... :(

e.m.e. said:
u must be pritty so guys think that u defenatelly have a boyfriend.

I used to tell them
"I have a boyfriend" and they'd say "oh well, what does that have to do with me ?" the sad thing was that I was shy and didn't have one :(

Ahh guys... you've got to love them... I mean, feel sorry for them. Some of them! Have you encountered the type who are automatically convinced that you must be a lesbian if you reject them?

Latest posts

Back