What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i keep missing classes because I'm always oversleeping, the school system needs to confirm to my abnormally nocturnal sleep cycle. I think I would do better with night classes or at least classes that are not before noon

I'm looking at the users "3 of whom are invisible" and thinking....why would they want to hide?or from who......hmmmmm

I'm thinking how much I'm going to miss the sun when January-esk weather comes back, stupid cold winter...

I'm thinking that just when I think things are really shitty, a good thing happens to remind all is not that bad.

I'm thinking how much I'm going to miss the sun when January-esk weather comes back, stupid cold winter...

ya I use to love winter when I was younger I would play in the snow for hours and never get cold, but now i miss the warm weather and the sun.

e.m.e. said:
I'm looking at the users "3 of whom are invisible" and thinking....why would they want to hide?or from who......hmmmmm

I'm invisible. dunno who I'm hiding from, but I suppose one could say that I am.

Anyway, I feel like January. January's alright, it's very calm and reasonable, but really quite solitary. January however is gearing up for February which for me is bitter and suicidal. Hoping I can avoid that one this year... >_< last year it lasted through April, so maybe I can skip that whole thing this year. Of course, since it's January, I'm to January-ish to think happy thoughts or do anything to avoid the February bitterness. And with the mood I'm in right now, I don't feel like sorting out how or why I have a general mood I'm usually in each month. Right now, I'll just go with it. ah well.

I was thinking of something but have forgotten what it is that I was thinking... when I read what others were thinking...

I used to always miss half my first class in the morning in high school... I'd sleep through the other half that I showed up for... it was math and math was a second language for me so I just slept till the next class which was a study block, so I slept through that too unless I had homework to do for my classes later on since I always had better things to do after school than homework.

Publius is a funny name :p

Nevermore has a cool avatar, I like ravens

i can't wait till april when work shuts down for a few months.

Its time to start working out again, it's been a month and i feel I'm being lazy and feeling down cause of this stupid 16 hours of darkness doesn't seem to be letting up yet even though winter solstice has passed.

Airwick has a stupid commercial with a female monkey with a british accent talking about how her boys are always smelly and they're two skunks... how does a british monkey have skunk babies? I'm so confused.

im tired

Im thinking what a long boreing lonely day I've had of doing nothing but lay on my bed reading a book and reading posts on this forum trying to cheer myself up.

I'm also thinking I wish the rain would go away except its good at night cause I love laying in bed with the noise of the rain outside, it so calming.

I'm also thinking what a great community this is! Yay! LOL

:)

I'm thinking...misery and chaos. Nothing's been good at all this year. How great it'd be if I can just disappear.

I just wish he was found..Iwouldbesof*nhappydamnitanditwouldbesounbef*leavable
gee..how pathetic am I?

im thinking 'i should go to bed'.

but i appear to be adddicted to this fourm dammit.

Kid A said:
im thinking 'i should go to bed'.

but i appear to be adddicted to this fourm dammit.

agreeeeeeee!!! yeahay!!!!

im thinking about how to not eat!. im still craving for sweets! hmmm i better make a hot tee to surpass my craving.. * sigh*... :(

toxic-tears said:
im thinking about how to not eat!. im still craving for sweets! hmmm i better make a hot tee to surpass my craving.. * sigh*... :(

What are you on a diet or something toxic?:p

mmmmm green tea mmmmmm

NeverMore said:
toxic-tears said:

What are you on a diet or something toxic?:p

mmmmm green tea mmmmmm

me diet?. no.. i dont diet.. i love foods.. Foods are my bestfriends..

You and me got the same taste.. GREEN TEA! yeahhhhhh!! mmmmm

Yea diets are stupid, I've tried going on a high protein diet one time, what a waste of time:D and what disgusting shakes, ugh!

Yea if I ever have the option to drink some green tea I do,great minds must think alike,lol

NeverMore said:
Yea diets are stupid, I've tried going on a high protein diet one time, what a waste of time:D and what disgusting shakes, ugh!

Yea if I ever have the option to drink some green tea I do,great minds must think alike,lol

LOL. you knopw what diet really works. the eat all you like diet but small portion. that one is healthy. and excersis 3 days a week.. you know just to make the body healthy and the heart as well.

ill send you a hot tea via internet connection then. :)

To: NeverMind
Content: a cup of hot tea (green tea)

sending..........

Green Tea SENT!!

mmmm it was delicious, thx toxic:D

I remember the first time I had green tea, it was in a cafe, and they serve you a cup of hot water and expect you to walk over to the tea bags and get one to put in the hot water, but I didn't know that, it had a cap on it and so I just walked over to a table and started drinking the hot water, so my first thought was: "Man, green tea tastes just like water", finally the person I was with, asked if I put the tea bag in....I was like....No.... It was much better with the actual tea in it:p

NeverMore said:
mmmm it was delicious, thx toxic:D

I remember the first time I had green tea, it was in a cafe, and they serve you a cup of hot water and expect you to walk over to the tea bags and get one to put in the hot water, but I didn't know that, it had a cap on it and so I just walked over to a table and started drinking the hot water, so my first thought was: "Man, green tea tastes just like water", finally the person I was with, asked if I put the tea bag in....I was like....No.... It was much better with the actual tea in it:p

you welcome NM. :p

silly.. hehe.. but that was cool though funny.. hehehe.. but did you know that green tea helps to cleans out toxic from the body? hehehe.. just some random thoughts. lol.. i knew that from a chinese friend. now i constant drinking it. :)

im thinking how I hate surprises...like my mother pops out of nowhere with her visits...I wish she realized it herself..w/o me telling her...the truth always hurts her feelings, I hate surprises sneaking up on me

I like surprises when they are good ones like "here's a thousand dollars NeverMore!" lol that never happened or has any chance but a guy can hope can't he?:p

I'm thinking of writing a poem or something, maybe a story...

Latest posts

Back