What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, go ahead, I think it'll be great cuz I like ur letters the best :)

and I'm thinking of changing this signature of mine....lol...its a month old...and so outdated...loosing interest... :)

i'm bored....out of my mind....out of my brains...lol

and I think ur right

i also think that Blair is beautiful and a talanted actress and Serena is ugly, plain and boring.

ok. I'm gonna go see whats good on law and order tonight...

I'm thinking where to get money to give to my mom for my sister's hospitalization.

****, my wallet hurts so much. I got to support my younger sister in her college finacially and now my baby sister is the hospital!

If I could only sell my soul... but that's baddddd... :(

I feel like I'm lossing my hair from thinking about it.!

toxic-tears said:
****, my wallet hurts so much. I got to support my younger sister in her college finacially !
no financial aid?

and again im all up in somebody's bizz....lol....

I'm punching out for the night...lol...peace out.. c ya later..Yo, I gotta peace out, I'm tired...I just peaced out that roach with my shoe..getto in da houze...who said you could peace out my drink?

my eyes are burning

this movie is noisy and sucks

im too tired to sleep

i have a craving for ice cream or chocolate or something sweet

Right now, I'm listening to a song called "Sweet Potatoes" by Sia.
I love the song, love the album. I bought this album in late spring of last year. What am I thinking right now? Well, I'm really enjoying this listening session, but I can't help but wonder how much more powerful I'd find this stuff if only the season were different; if this were spring/summer. It's an old idea, but sometimes I feel the time of the year can have an impact on the potency of music.

I'm feeling a rather strong urge to go out in the rain and walk down the middle of the street singing out loud. I also have to pee... I think I'll use the restroom before I go out to act like a crazy person. These are the unrestrained thoughts off the top of my head.
I AM THE EGG MAN! THEY ARE THE EGG MAN! I AM THE WALRUS! COO COO C'CHOO!!!

e.m.e. said:
yea, go ahead, I think it'll be great cuz I like ur letters the best :)

Thanks eme that makes me smile:)

And, Qui, lol at the I Am the Walrus, got this off the wiki for the song:

"Lennon later claimed he wrote the first two lines on separate acid trips."

lmao:p

I'm thinking how strange it is that I feel so cheerful yet I've only been up for an hour....I sleep late lol

NeverMore said:

I believe it!
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together" and
"see how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly"
I'm having a lot of trouble with the lyrics, it's just one big tongue twister. :p

Qui said:
NeverMore said:

I believe it!
"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together" and
"see how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly"
I'm having a lot of trouble with the lyrics, it's just one big tongue twister. :p

You must need more acid, then everything will make sense,lol

I'm thinking about my upcoming "vacation" to Virginia and how much "fun" it'll be to be around people who drink copious amounts of alcohol all the time :( this is going to suck...

e.m.e. said:
no, sometimes its fun...been there done that....lol

I guess I'll just try and not destroy too many brain cells this weekend, blah I hate doing it though, too much socializing and loud noises and all the moments where people don't remember what they said, and if it was embarrassing or not....It could turn into a big mess..

And yes noooo driving

e.m.e. said:
toxic-tears said:
****, my wallet hurts so much. I got to support my younger sister in her college finacially !
no financial aid?
she's not eligible in finacial aid... she got a loan.. i only help her in dialy allowances, books, materials and extra fees..

can you imagine she's banging my door early in the morning to ask some money, while im still sleeping.

im thinking about if ill go to Garden City on the 15th, in the Adelphi University open house. yet it's so far. maybe ill tag my ahole friend along with me to drive me to long island. dang but i cant manage his attitude. grrrrrrrr...

E.m.e, its about th parents situation.. You know what I mean..

Who's going to be on my list tomorrow?. I will have my buddy on my desk - pen, stetoscope, injection and list.. Oh what a nice life...

Latest posts

Back