Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone from Australia?
TalosNB Wrote:I really want to travel and would love to move oversea's somewhere cold pretty much only waant to go to europe but i do want to go to america for a holiday and stuff, What do you like about london?

I was there a couple of years ago around Christmas and once before when I was younger and it just seems magical to me. Of course, that may just be the effect of being away from home. I have rellies in England as well so it's like "the motherland" for me. Smile

Travelling is pretty much the only thing I enjoy...if you have the opportunity you should grab it.
I will if it ever comes up which i doubt it will most thing seem to pass me by Sad
I had to work like a dog at two jobs I didn't like to get the money together... but it was worth it Smile
diamond-dancer Wrote:I had to work like a dog at two jobs I didn't like to get the money together... but it was worth it Smile

Im at a crossraods at the moment, i have just put in to try and get into uni for next year and am awaiting the results of that if not then i will be moving up north to my friends because i cant be friendless down here i just cant do it, and im going to do tafe and work and try to get overseas and get a diploma under my belt
TalosNB Wrote:
diamond-dancer Wrote:I had to work like a dog at two jobs I didn't like to get the money together... but it was worth it Smile

Im at a crossraods at the moment, i have just put in to try and get into uni for next year and am awaiting the results of that if not then i will be moving up north to my friends because i cant be friendless down here i just cant do it, and im going to do tafe and work and try to get overseas and get a diploma under my belt

I'm in the same boat. If I don't get into the course I want I'm blowing this popstand... so to speak.
All ive got for me to show is a high school and a TAFE diploma in business and marketing. I was studying an accounting course at Uni but decided to quit for a while because of Depression.

I too am in the pivotal period of my life where I really need to make some serious changes. There has not been one day pass where I didn't think about my future and where I would be heading. As a living nomad I am scared about the future for I don't have any directions in this life at all, so clueless at where I am going at this very moment.

Should I just take the U-turn and give up?
Lonely Boy from OZ Wrote:All ive got for me to show is a high school and a TAFE diploma in business and marketing. I was studying an accounting course at Uni but decided to quit for a while because of Depression.

I too am in the pivotal period of my life where I really need to make some serious changes. There has not been one day pass where I didn't think about my future and where I would be heading. As a living nomad I am scared about the future for I don't have any directions in this life at all, so clueless at where I am going at this very moment.

Should I just take the U-turn and give up?

Choose a spot on the map and go for it, if u want it hard enough you can get anything, i hope i will be happy with the decisions i make all i can do is hope
TalosNB Wrote:I have only been in brissy for about 4 months before that i was up north, im into metal Smile so im loving it here, what about u? do you like it in sydney?

Whats it like there blue sky?

hey Smile i only just moved up to qld from sydney.. to the goldcoast but yehh i'm into my music too but i have no friends here so it sucks when i wanna go to a gig!! i don't feel very safe moshing on my own lol =/
kt_kt_99 Wrote:
TalosNB Wrote:I have only been in brissy for about 4 months before that i was up north, im into metal Smile so im loving it here, what about u? do you like it in sydney?

Whats it like there blue sky?

hey Smile i only just moved up to qld from sydney.. to the goldcoast but yehh i'm into my music too but i have no friends here so it sucks when i wanna go to a gig!! i don't feel very safe moshing on my own lol =/

yay. ive heard both the scenes in Brisbane and Melbourne are bigger than Sydney even though Sydney has a bigger population.

i dont mind going on my own, but the problem is, honeslty, the quality of local music isnt that great Sad its good when an international band like megadeth or cryptopsy or obituary etc comes along but for regular $8 pub gigs its not so great..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone from Uluru Australia? humourless 0 433 05-24-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: humourless
  Anyone from Australia? Jakotae 3 516 04-23-2019, 11:08 AM
Last Post: humourless
  Anyone from Australia? wildrice 9 2,201 02-26-2017, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Mandyman
Cool Online chats with 30 F Australia Four_in_the_morning 12 3,838 04-25-2015, 02:07 AM
Last Post: Four_in_the_morning
  Hey, anyone from Australia/Vic Cam 9 2,005 04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Goatperson
  G'Day from Australia Cucuboth 3 1,270 11-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Last Post: grainofrice24
Cool Making friends in Sydney, Australia Mr.Pinky99 1 2,268 12-30-2010, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Ivy
  Australia? Okasy 18 4,334 07-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Wishtobemyself
Cool any one in new Zealand or Australia? tomuchnothing 11 3,299 07-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Last Post: huggybear
  Any one from australia? Midnight_Feather 12 2,968 07-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Paulie