I'll try to write short post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant

Reaction score
Im 20 male from poland. I have hundreds of problems in my life (you wouldnt belive if i tell you) and im terribly lonely. I live only with my grandma who cant walk and suffers from pain. I alreday tried to commit suicide but i failed. I always had problems with girls... i dont know why. Maybe something is wrong with me, i dont know. I dont even remember how it is to be loved. Can you give me some advice? Or just write anything, maybe someone noticing that i actually exist and writing a post will make me feel better.

It is nice you you to come and join us, Grant. Make yourself at home.

I am sorry things have been so difficult for you.

Hi Grant :) Sorry you are having such a bad go of things. Welcome to the forum.

Hello Grant. It's nice to have you here with us. You wrote that you are from Poland. Whereabouts in Poland are you from? I have been to Krakow many years ago and thought it was a beautiful city. I don't think that there is anything wrong with you at all. You are very lonely and lacking in confidence, but are coming across as a really nice person.

Hey Grant, welcome to the Forum.

Feel free to talk to us about all your problems! :)

Hello and welcome! Hopefully you will feel better soon and also, there's nothing wrong with you. :) You'll find the right girl at the right time for you. Right now you should focus on improving your mood and finding happiness in yourself, cause that's where it starts.

@Grant from Poland, I can sympathize. I am in your same age group and live only with grandparents/older relatives. It is nice to meet you, this is a good forum to be at by the way.

Tiina63 said:
Hello Grant. It's nice to have you here with us. You wrote that you are from Poland. Whereabouts in Poland are you from? I have been to Krakow many years ago and thought it was a beautiful city. I don't think that there is anything wrong with you at all. You are very lonely and lacking in confidence, but are coming across as a really nice person.

I'm from Gdańsk, thats where Vistula falls into Baltic Sea

Welcome Grant.

Life sucks sometimes. What you gotta find is what isn't working and turn it around. Most important thing is to never give up. :)

Sci-Fi said:
Welcome Grant.

Life sucks sometimes. What you gotta find is what isn't working and turn it around. Most important thing is to never give up. :)

If i only know how to turn it around, thats the problem.

By trying different ways, im sure you will find the one that suits you

Welcome to ALL btw

I have no idea what to do. I have no idea how to get a girlfriend, how to talk to girl etc. I have to take care of my grandma so i spend almost entire days in home i rarely talk to anyone so i dont have much experience on that field. And even before, when i was in school girls almost never talked to me.

Grant said:
Im 20 male from poland. I have hundreds of problems in my life (you wouldnt belive if i tell you) and im terribly lonely. I live only with my grandma who cant walk and suffers from pain. I alreday tried to commit suicide but i failed. I always had problems with girls... i dont know why. Maybe something is wrong with me, i dont know. I dont even remember how it is to be loved. Can you give me some advice? Or just write anything, maybe someone noticing that i actually exist and writing a post will make me feel better.

hello....have you finished studies..are you working somewhere....if you are busy you wont feel so lonely..cheer up. we all are with you.:)

So that's around twelve people in a short space of time that definately recognize you exist....and you now know that your existence is decidedly not in question...hope that will give you encouragement to post..🙋

Latest posts

Back