Being forced to play a fixed game.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@FlynnRyder

I saw your diary post, I wasn't sure what you meant with your last post though.

No one responded, because no one can respond to Diary posts except the person that posted it.

Either way, sorry you're having such a hard time.

Are you still trying to learn data analytics?
I think if you're really into that, it's still an in-demand field.
Sorry I havent reached back out, I've been in a little bit of a fog.
Tonight's my last night at the place I am staying at. after tomorrow afternoon I'm going to try and find a shelter I can stay at, I'll sleep in my car until then. i know a place where I can make arrangements until then. i really don't know what the next few days is gonna hold, let alone the next few years. the only thing keeping me going is the kind words and concern you guys have shown. no one else cares. thank you.

Sorry I havent reached back out, I've been in a little bit of a fog.
Tonight's my last night at the place I am staying at. after tomorrow afternoon I'm going to try and find a shelter I can stay at, I'll sleep in my car until then. i know a place where I can make arrangements until then. i really don't know what the next few days is gonna hold, let alone the next few years. the only thing keeping me going is the kind words and concern you guys have shown. no one else cares. thank you.

It's OK, totally understandable with what you're going through.
No pressure to reply in a timely manner either, I know that is hard to do when dealing with overwhelm/depression/other problems.

While I know it probably isn't of any help, I'm sorry that life is treating you like this. I hope you are able to make it through the polar vortex, and also that you can find a way to something better, and soon.

Latest posts

Back