24 years old and never really had a substantial job.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Have had two jobs both of which lasted 4 months back when I was 20.

Would love to say the reason behind this is because I was a student but this would be a lie because I never attended university, although did a couple of college courses which didn't last very long.

The reason I haven't worked for such a long time is because of depression and anxiety which hampered my life to such an extent that I was in no fit state to be employed by anybody.

Is there any hope for me or am I just a piece of lazy, good for nothing scum?

Dude, if you want a job, go find one, get hired and GO. It doesn't matter if you're scared or if you're depressed, being around people will help that, most likely. It will help with the anxiety too. Get meds for it if you have to until you get used to it.
Seriously, just do it.

Bob Arctor said:
Why did you feel the need to make a second thread for this?

If you're going to say that, you should link the first :club:

SophiaGrace said:
Bob Arctor said:
Why did you feel the need to make a second thread for this?

Oh who cares...

Anyways, I don't hink you are scum

Thanks Sophia.

I really don't know why I made a 2nd thread. Maybe feeling a little bit bothered by it.

No use being depressed about it. If you want/need a job, go look for one.
Heck you can have mine. :)

Just wondering though. What do you do all day if you don't go to school or work? I hope if you decide against a job you'll at least look for a hobby, or maybe volunteer somewhere. Try to find something to boost your self esteem a bit.

Latest posts

Back