The Final Goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Poet

Reaction score
I realize I've made a grave mistake in the way that I handle things.
I've repeated history in the manner I've said goodbye.
I'd like to give a "true" goodbye to every one of you sweet and precious human beings (hug)

I've left ALL.
It shrunk very rapidly after someone really hurt me.
However, I learned to move past that and even try to learn tools to overcome any potential problems as a result of that.

However, I feel as though I'm becoming slightly out of place.
Whenever I joined the community, I would shake when merely uttering a word. I befriended many and confided and was confided in by many.

I've been a very loyal friend. I wasn't the kind of person that ran my mouth about them. I kept many secrets because I know what it's like to hold everything inside. I also know what it's like to be in tears because you just wish another human being would speak to you.

This community is something that will stay with me forever.
I learned many skills with my time spent there and tried to occasionally step outside of my comfort zone. I've gained friendships that I frankly never thought possible. I have been called, "Attractive" which was unheard of.

This community has been such a warm and positive experience for me.
Outside of a few cruelties, I have no ill will towards anyone. For those that have hurt me, I forgive you. I don't know your life story any better than you know mine.

I came into this community and stopped people from harming themselves in many fashions. I've listened to people who were in tears and in need of someone to care. I've done good for others, just as they have done for me.

I did something similar for another community I got involved in.
No matter how sad or hurt I am, I have always tried to do good for others as well. I remember when some people thought I was simply faking every kind act I ever did.

I've been here almost a year and haven't ever really said or done anything ugly to anyone, intentionally. If I did hurt someone, I was more then happy to step up and say I'm sorry and I don't want you to hurt.

All in all, I think it's time I take a step back and try other things.
I'm learning to be more positive. I'm learning to be more assertive.
I just feel that I may have gained about all I can from this community.

I care about you all and wish everyone the best of luck. May you find riches beyond your wildest dreams and a sweet kiss from the love that so many of you truly deserve!

PS:

To those I've befriended over the past 11 months:

Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for accepting me.
You'll be in my thoughts and I'm so grateful to have been able to know you in any capacity. You truly mean a lot to me! (hug)

I hate it when cool people leave.:(

If you feel you must then I wish the best of luck to you.

I'm sorry you're leaving! I've left online communities in the past too, because I've gotten hurt by people who I thought were my friends. It's hard when it's a forum you've really enjoyed. I hope you change your mind and decide to stay, but I definitely understand the feeling of just wanting to leave it all behind, if you're being falsely judged and misunderstood in a way that's beyond your power to rectify. (That's how it's felt for me, anyway!)

I don't know you, but from what you wrote, you seem like a good person. No one is perfect, and we all screw up in our social interactions now and then. Sometimes you just gotta look at it as a learning experience, and try to avoid getting yourself into the same sort of mess again. In any case, I'm sorry to see you go!

What happened?

I genuinely liked you, and enjoyed your posts. Please consider coming back, or making this a temporary measure. You are too cool to leave permanently!

It is sad to see you go.. never spoke much with you, but it would be impossible not to see even from glance you are a very nice person, and kind and helpful to many people here

I wish you best of luck in life beyond this place

Be Well Poet. Instead of leaving for good, why not take some time to get better and sort some things out, than return when you feel comfortable?

April fools was months ago man! Seriously though, don't be a stranger! If you change your mind, it's never too late to return. Even if you have said your final goodbye :)

See you around from time to time I hope~

Take care of yourself, Dark Poet. You know where to find me if you need/want to talk or just say hi.

I only got to know you through your posts and words that touched me. Please as some say, take some time off. Please return to us.

Thats good for you. I think people should leave this place once they have no reason to stay. Unless u want to help others.

I wish you the best, you have helped me in many ways, and you dont even know ;)
Take care of yourself, drop by to say hi once in a while. Come back whenever you feel you need to.

It was a pleasure knowing you xx

Latest posts

Back