Songs that make you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Littlesecret

Hello people,

I'm still trying to get to know more of you lot on here and one universal thing that gets people talking (I hope) is music.

I'd really like to hear people's songs they listen too on a bad day or just a song they love and I'll definitely check them out.

So I'll start....

Lia ices - Daphne, even though its slightly depressing it makes me really happy.

Tool - stinkfist

Crystal Fighters - Champion sound

James Blake - a case of you

Eminem - superman

God, I need to get some happier feel good songs!

There are loads moreeeeeee

:)

Skid Row 89 said:
"Don't Worry, Be Happy" - Bobby McFerrin (obvious choice I know)

It may be but it's still a really good one lol. The lyrics are a bit depressing but somehow still uplifting. :)

This is one of my guilty pleasure songs that I hate because it's awful. But love so much because it's awful.

Pretty obvious why I like it. Gratuitous boobies and ass. :cool:

[video=youtube]

Badjedidude said:
This is one of my guilty pleasure songs that I hate because it's awful. But love so much because it's awful.

Pretty obvious why I like it. Gratuitous boobies and ass. :cool:

[video=youtube]

I honestly can only remember one lyric of that song because I was memorised by all of the sandy bodies.

The lyric was 'bunny'!

Littlesecret said:
I honestly can only remember one lyric of that song because I was memorised by all of the sandy bodies.

The lyric was 'bunny'!

That's fine.

It's not like the lyrics are memorable or even coherent anyway. :p

Badjedidude said:
Littlesecret said:

The lyric was 'bunny'!

That's fine.

It's not like the lyrics are memorable or even coherent anyway. :p

Lol, are you sure? I thought they would be lyrics too live by like 'Des'ree -Life' where she sings "Ooh, I get the shivers, I don't want to see a ghost, It's a sight that I fear most, I'd rather have a piece of toast."

Deep lyrics!

Badjedidude said:
Littlesecret said:
Deep lyrics!

Yeah... I'll be honest: The 2000s isn't the decade for "deep" lyrics. lol

ALL HAIL THE 90s!! :cool:

Oh man I love 90s. I was listening to this the other day, which made me feel so nostalgic. Though it may be too close to the 2000s for you? [video=youtube]

Sigma said:
[youtube]Lxdog1B1H-Y[/youtube]
Makes me pretty happy, I guess

That's a really nice instrumental, I'm pretty sure I've heard it before but I can't think where.
If you like instrumentals have you heard of 'Venetian Snares' its a different type of genre but its still beautiful music.
I even got a chance to see them live and they were really good apart from one ****** shouting 'SING' the whole time lol.

I went off on a tangent. Sorry :)

Littlesecret said:
Oh man I love 90s. I was listening to this the other day, which made me feel so nostalgic. Though it may be too close to the 2000s for you?

Nah, '99 is alright. :cool: Good stuff.

My favorite period would probably be from '92-'97 or so.

Badjedidude said:
Littlesecret said:
Oh man I love 90s. I was listening to this the other day, which made me feel so nostalgic. Though it may be too close to the 2000s for you?

Nah, '99 is alright. :cool: Good stuff.

My favorite period would probably be from '92-'97 or so.

Lol, that was a good period. The one song that sticks in my mind from the era you stated would be Soundgarden- Blackhole sun reminds me of my childhood. Pretty dark I know lol.

I still love the video, it's so creepy. One last song I love from that era (my foster brother is too blame).[video=youtube]

Bye lol

Littlesecret said:
I still love the video, it's so creepy. One last song I love from that era (my foster brother is too blame).[video=youtube]

Bye lol

^ Good honeysuckle!

Well, the songs that make me happy aren't necessarily the lyrical content but just because of the ~feels~ they give me. You know. I have quite a bit but I'll just post a few.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Oh my, I love all of those tracks. Dirt and facelift are up there in some of my favourite albums of all time.

Do you like Black label society? A perfect circle? I know the latter is more recent but Maynard just has a classic feel to his music.

Psycho Love said:
Nah I don't listen to Black Label Society or A Perfect Circle.

Judging by your taste in music I think you would really like A Perfect Circle, I don't know about BLS though.

Latest posts

Back