i feel so bad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

johnny196775

My best friend is in the hospital because of her mental illness. I haven't a clue when she will be back and online. She has been so sad lately. I hope they have done some good for her.

I'm sorry to vent like this. :(

Well at least she's in the right place, I'm sure you'll be able to visit and still be supportive.

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that. *hugs* :/ Like 9006 said, she's in the right place and she's getting all the help what she needs to feel better. I have been in the closed mental hospital for 3 months before and it was very effective and helpful to me. You seem like a great supportive friend and she surely appreciates your caring. No reason to feel ashamed for venting like this, that's why we're here, to help others too and share experiences. :) I hope you will feel better soon and all the best to your friend!

I'm sorry to hear that, but it sounds like she may be in the right place. Try to make sure that you're able to see her and/or have contact with her. I hope that she recovers from it. :D

I'm sorry to hear about this. Sending her my well wishes and a speedy recovery.

My friend messaged me. Shes not any better. She needs space away from her internet friends for a while. I can understand that. I guess. I hope she does better soon.

Sorry to read that. I once had to spend a short amount of time in a psychiatric ward, against my wishes, even though the psychiatrists agreed that I was not afflicted with any mental illness. Although it's good that such help exists for those who both need it and consent to receiving the treatment. I know that it's a low point in one's life when that happens. Hope she gets better soon, and I'm sure that knowing that there is someone who cares will help her.

I'm sorry to hear about that ,hope everything goes well for you and your friend. Hugs

johnny196775 said:
Still no change. :(

i may just start pming people here if that is okay.

That's what I used to do when I had a lot of time. Good luck. :)

johnny196775 said:
My best friend is in the hospital because of her mental illness. I haven't a clue when she will be back and online. She has been so sad lately. I hope they have done some good for her.

I'm sorry to vent like this. :(

Sorry to hear about your friend's illness.

You can PM me if you need to talk.

I wants to give up on trying to find a real internet friend with something in common. i am too unlike other people to find people i can relate to. I used to self medicate with acid and it has changed the way i think and act. And people do not get me. :(

Do you have to relate to people, in order to be friends? I have found a couple people who I don't have much in common with, who are just nice to talk to.

No one is going to be exactly like you, because you are YOU. One of a kind, with your own story.

JustSomeGal said:
Do you have to relate to people, in order to be friends? I have found a couple people who I don't have much in common with, who are just nice to talk to.

No one is going to be exactly like you, because you are YOU. One of a kind, with your own story.

This. Who cares if someone is like you. You just have to enjoy each other's company. You might be surprised by the people you find yourself being close to....all you have to do is reach out and talk to people.

TheRealCallie said:
JustSomeGal said:

This. Who cares if someone is like you. You just have to enjoy each other's company. You might be surprised by the people you find yourself being close to....all you have to do is reach out and talk to people.
i really try. i have been trying for years now.

johnny196775 said:
TheRealCallie said:
JustSomeGal said:

You should come into chat sometime. It is somewhat easier to get to know people there because the response is usually instant and you can talk to more people at once and get a sense of who they are and who you might like to talk to. :)

TheRealCallie said:
johnny196775 said:
TheRealCallie said:
JustSomeGal said:

You should come into chat sometime. It is somewhat easier to get to know people there because the response is usually instant and you can talk to more people at once and get a sense of who they are and who you might like to talk to. :)
Thank you. I might do that. i hope it isn't complicated. :) Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Latest posts

Back