profile problems

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookbinder

Reaction score
I was looking at my profile, and it's not much of a chick magnet. I believe it has something to do with my "little problem":

I can't type in the section labeled interests. is there some way you can fix this? I do in fact have interests, and not being able to put them there makes me seem rather dull.

Hope you can help.

Thanks,
-zraskolnikov

Mmmm,,, It dose not work it seems lol

I have never tried to put anything there. just tried and I am unable to put anything there.

So I don't think you well look dull friend. As I don't think any one would have been able to put anything there.

*Moved to feed back for good old Robin to take a look* ;)

no, I don't think you get what we mean dude lol

We know where the field is. It just well not let us type anything in. Go try and type something into that field.

zraskolnikov ,You could just put your interests in your normal BIO tho mate.

Bluey said:
We know where the field is. It just well not let us type anything in. Go try and type something into that field.

Yup, all the other fields i could type in but no text would take in that one.
I don't have any interests to put in there, was just looking at it.

Ye I am the same actually in that I think I pretty much covered everything in my main bit. The Interests, hobbies field was added on extra some time ago. Maybe its better that we don't have that and just keep it simple and just have the main Bio field. That would be my way of thinking anyway.

Beats me. Some people may like it. I think simple is good but not everyone would agree with my taste.

Latest posts

Back